Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Shock, horror! It is all about 'the money' after all.

Ministers overruled Sage

cov.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
714 dead yesterday with 606000 total. Delta variant now makes up half of us cases

We all go nuts here in Australia when less than ten people get Covid. Masks on and shops closed until further notice. Not one Covid death this year and the news cannot let this thing go.

We all go nuts here in Australia when less than ten people get Covid. Masks on and shops closed until further notice. Not one Covid death this year and the news cannot let this thing go.
Jesus, all this time you've been obsessed with sucking the dicks of American cops and you're Australian? I guess bootlicking knows no borders.

No deaths! It’s great that it’s working then.

Of course it's about money. If people's health were the true issue some products labeled as "food" should have been banned long time ago. The same with pollution, car accidents, murderous dictatorships, long working hours.
My point was laced with sarcasm; yes, I know it's always about the money, such is the world in which we live.

Either we're living in a giant simulation or these people's brothers have been really really unlucky :ROFLMAO:

Covid.png

But seriously though whoever is sending these out needs to be severely penalized
These bots are coming form all sides, Let, right and everything in between. Foreign govts looking to create friction within societies, govt entities themselves wanting to push the public a certain way, Big Tech as well. The internet is one giant mind f***.

I've generally been supportive of how the government have managed the pandemic but I'm not comfortable with what they are proposing for the 19th. Personally, I'll be continuing to live like I am now for a while.
Yes, I've also been supportive of how they've managed things, & I think (having discussed this previously with you) we're in agreement re; post-19th steps.

Boris Johnson may tone down ‘freedom’ rhetoric

"Boris Johnson is expected on Monday to urge the public to behave responsibly as he confirms plans for the 19 July reopening in England amid government jitters about the risks of the big-bang approach."

"Two Whitehall sources told the Guardian that ministers had been spooked by internal polling. One said the data showed just 10% of the public support the policy of scrapping all restrictions at once, while another said substantially more people believed the government was moving too quickly than at the last reopening step on 17 May."

Back
Top Bottom