Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

🥸
no real surprise that the 'wife' was an imaginary joke:straightface:
at least MiniMao works up his imaginary chinese women
'that he was almost going to marry' he follows them to the bank etc:hammer:

As an eLawyer I'd advise that once you begin explaining things you open the door to being asked to explain further things. At some point when you stop explaining, or pretend not to see a post (the e-equivalent of "taking the Fifth") the contrast between your previous willingness to answer questions and contest accusations and your new stance of refusing to answer or acknowledge these questions and accusations can and probably will be used against you.

As an eLawyer I'd advise that once you begin explaining things you open the door to being asked to explain further things. At some point when you stop explaining, or pretend not to see a post (the e-equivalent of "taking the Fifth") the contrast between your previous willingness to answer questions and contest accusations and your new stance of refusing to answer or acknowledge these questions and accusations can and probably will be used against you.
I don’t think Born to Harangue understands just how much it delights me when he blows his stack over the quaint little details of my life. If he was smart, he’d either ignore these things or simply act unimpressed. The fact that it constantly triggers him into a petulant meltdown only illuminates how dismal his life must be compared to mine.

In any case, I’d love nothing more to explain anything and everything to him regarding matters of comedy, marriage, artist residencies and anything else that tickles his little adrenal gland.

:rolleyes:

how about the 'my imaginary wife joined a christian cult, i went to church a couple of weeks
but had to give her up'. MM used it years ago, but radish probably hasnt heard it:hammer:

I don’t think Born to Harangue understands just how much it delights me when he blows his stack over the quaint little details of my life. If he was smart, he’d either ignore these things or simply act unimpressed. The fact that it constantly triggers him into a petulant meltdown only illuminates how dismal his life must be compared to mine.

In any case, I’d love nothing more to explain anything and everything to him regarding matters of comedy, marriage, artist residencies and anything else that tickles his little adrenal gland.

So after fuming for a couple of hours you finally came up with an actual comeback, good for you. Nothing that you haven't said before though; you'd think an artist and musician would have something original to say every once in a while, but who's to say that you're an especially talented artist and musician? After all you did compare LH's artwork to Edvard Munch's, so what the f*** do you know, am I right?

I don't need to "act unimpressed", I am unimpressed, and commenting on what you choose to 'reveal' to us on here doesn't make that any less true. If you think you're conversing with someone who has a "dismal life" while you have a fabulously successful life, then your decision to constantly interact with me and others who you consider 'dismal' like FHIGMN and reelfountain reflects worse on you than it does on us. You have consistently made the first move for months, you followed me to different threads, you followed FHIGMN to different websites: you need these interactions far more than we do.

I don't "blow my stack" because I'm envious of you and your tales on here or whatever you like to tell yourself. I know it's all an attempt to give yourself status. When Uncleskinny "blows his stack" about Morrissey, is he envious of Morrissey? Do you think Morrissey "delights" in Uncleskinny's "petulant meltdowns"? A successful person wouldn't care. Thanks for giving us another glimpse into your psyche with the 'delight' comment. I think you're sociopathic, manipulative, humorless, and pompous. I don't think you have one likeable quality. Whether you hobnob with Joni Mitchell and Damon Albarn and gush all over them like a good little fanboy is irrelevant to me. Your travels in Europe are similarly irrelevant to me; I already live in Europe and hold an EU passport. Why would I care about you being holed up in Finland for a month?

I simply enjoy poking holes in your posts and pointing out inconsistencies in them, because I can, and because the posts are there to be torn apart. They exist and that's the only reason I need. I think you're a hypocrite. I believe that battling "anti-semites" and anyone who has been friendly with anyone who you think is anti-semitic is the only thing that drives you. (Guilt by association.) I don't get the sense that you genuinely care about any other form of racism. You regularly make statements that are misogynistic, ableist, and classist while taking grievance with people for posting other "ist" things. People have called you "woke" but I don't agree. You would be driven out of 'woke' circles for saying some of what you've said on this website. You would be labelled 'toxic' and shunned.

You lurk on right wing Twitter accounts keeping tabs on what they say because of this one obsession of yours. It's the genesis of your issues with nearly everyone that you've targeted here. You don't do it because you're a benevolent guy, so there must be some personal interest involved. If you were against "hate" in general you would avoid the misogyny/ableism/telling people they have little to live for. You're invested in a specific form of "hate". I hope you can take much delight from this post because seemingly your life is bereft of joy, but to quote @The.Truth. "I have to go do things in the real world now".

So after fuming for a couple of hours you finally came up with an actual comeback, good for you. Nothing that you haven't said before though; you'd think an artist and musician would have something original to say every once in a while, but who's to say that you're an especially talented artist and musician? After all you did compare LH's artwork to Edvard Munch's, so what the f*** do you know, am I right?

I don't need to "act unimpressed", I am unimpressed, and commenting on what you choose to 'reveal' to us on here doesn't make that any less true. If you think you're conversing with someone who has a "dismal life" while you have a fabulously successful life, then your decision to constantly interact with me and others who you consider 'dismal' like FHIGMN and reelfountain reflects worse on you than it does on us. You have consistently made the first move for months, you followed me to different threads, you followed FHIGMN to different websites: you need these interactions far more than we do.

I don't "blow my stack" because I'm envious of you and your tales on here or whatever you like to tell yourself. I know it's all an attempt to give yourself status. When Uncleskinny "blows his stack" about Morrissey, is he envious of Morrissey? Do you think Morrissey "delights" in Uncleskinny's "petulant meltdowns"? A successful person wouldn't care. Thanks for giving us another glimpse into your psyche with the 'delight' comment. I think you're sociopathic, manipulative, humorless, and pompous. I don't think you have one likeable quality. Whether you hobnob with Joni Mitchell and Damon Albarn and gush all over them like a good little fanboy is irrelevant to me. Your travels in Europe are similarly irrelevant to me; I already live in Europe and hold an EU passport. Why would I care about you being holed up in Finland for a month?

I simply enjoy poking holes in your posts and pointing out inconsistencies in them, because I can, and because the posts are there to be torn apart. They exist and that's the only reason I need. I think you're a hypocrite. I believe that battling "anti-semites" and anyone who has been friendly with anyone who you think is anti-semitic is the only thing that drives you. (Guilt by association.) I don't get the sense that you genuinely care about any other form of racism. You regularly make statements that are misogynistic, ableist, and classist while taking grievance with people for posting other "ist" things. People have called you "woke" but I don't agree. You would be driven out of 'woke' circles for saying some of what you've said on this website. You would be labelled 'toxic' and shunned.

You lurk on right wing Twitter accounts keeping tabs on what they say because of this one obsession of yours. It's the genesis of your issues with nearly everyone that you've targeted here. You don't do it because you're a benevolent guy, so there must be some personal interest involved. If you were against "hate" in general you would avoid the misogyny/ableism/telling people they have little to live for. You're invested in a specific form of "hate". I hope you can take much delight from this post because seemingly your life is bereft of joy, but to quote @The.Truth. "I have to go do things in the real world now".

Well done, these five long and neurotic paragraphs were a great way to prove to me what little investment you have in my life. ;)

Did you know that I once included Sam Hyde in a group show that I curated? One more detail for your file, sperg.
you are sooooooo cringe

:rolleyes:
who in F is sam hyde 🥸
is 'sam hyde' in that unknown cuck group 'james':confused:
cant he pick after himself that they had to call the custodian FFS?:hammer:

Did you know that I once included Sam Hyde in a group show that I curated? One more detail for your file, sperg.

Wow, really cool man, that's great.
the office slow clap GIF

Remember the candlelit dinner you had with Rainn Wilson?

You shouldn't have a problem then if ForgotHowIGotMyName returns to the site and posts Daily Stormer links again, since Sam Hyde donated $5000 to the Daily Stormer in 2017.
So you've been a secret right-winger all along and you've just been playing a game of cat and mouse this whole time, for kicks.
Oh, you! Nice to see you finally own up to it :thumb:

Wow, really cool man, that's great.
the office slow clap GIF

Remember the candlelit dinner you had with Rainn Wilson?

You shouldn't have a problem then if ForgotHowIGotMyName returns to the site and posts Daily Stormer links again, since Sam Hyde donated $5000 to the Daily Stormer in 2017.
So you've been a secret right-winger all along and you've just been playing a game of cat and mouse this whole time, for kicks.
Oh, you! Nice to see you finally own up to it :thumb:
Shit…Sam Hyde is a right wing racist? Thanks for blowing the lid off that one, Poirot.

Did your “things to do in the real world” get cancelled?

Shit…Sam Hyde is a right wing racist? Thanks for blowing the lid off that one, Poirot.

Did your “things to do in the real world” get cancelled?
He's got a point here @Born to Harangue. If you're still here I have a question. In the post where you mention @Morrissey and @Uncleskinny are you Skinny and Verso is Morrissey or the other way around?
Also, aren't you guys in the wrong thread? People want to get back to copy/pasting their favorite doctors here and saving the world from the Corona.

Hint: You can quote a post and place it in another thread. Otherwise @Famous when dead is going to grab whole pages of this thread and put them in the "Clog" thread. Then this will be a three-thread war and I won't know which pot to stir.

🥸
right FC, taking a 5 min walk to buy 15 yr old cat food is really living it up:rolleyes:
BGV is busy making up chick/residency/D stories that nobody will believe but
radish....you will make it look like you believe while subtly undermining his made up stories🥸
you desperately want to regain your position as forum top artist in residency, pontificating and dispensing non sensical advice:hammer:

“A committee of MPs has warned ministers against introducing the certificates, saying they would be unjustified and discriminatory.”

A little alarming then that allegedly shelved plans for vaccination passports are actually being further advanced—as the UK experiences its Covid Freedom Daydream.

“A committee of MPs has warned ministers against introducing the certificates, saying they would be unjustified and discriminatory.”

A little alarming then that allegedly shelved plans for vaccination passports are actually being further advanced—as the UK experiences its Covid Freedom Daydream.
But we already know this. And it's not just the UK, many nations are considering this. I'm not worried. They may try to implement it but I doubt it will last.

Back
Top Bottom