Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

The sheer stupidity of midwits like reel and Dale harping on about comorbidities never ceases to amaze me. Are you two aware that very few people actually died of the AIDS virus itself, but rather opportunistic infections that were present long before the AIDS virus was contracted? I suppose, in that sense, you could've marched up to this hypothetical person as they lay dying in their hospital bed and proudly informed that they're actually not dying of what they think.

According to the site racist, thankfully we have scientists who have a different view and can help guide us through this. I take it you have refused to have the vaccine.
I will never be vaccinated or tested for the scamdemic in my lifetime.

And of course I now no longer any medical professional. the NHS have gone along with this scam and lives have been lost as a result (due to suicide, untreated cancers, pulmonary embolisms where people did not want to phone 999 because they believed the hospitals were bombarded etc).

I know people who have died because they didn't make that vital call.

The government and the NHS are murderers - all to please Big Pharma, Big Business and the world bank. Globalists like Gates run the show now - they tell governments what to do, or else. This is how the world works now - but so many people are still stuck in the past.

The sheer stupidity of midwits like reel and Dale harping on about comorbidities never ceases to amaze me. Are you two aware that very few people actually died of the AIDS virus itself, but rather opportunistic infections that were present long before the AIDS virus was contracted? I suppose, in that sense, you could've marched up to this hypothetical person as they lay dying in their hospital bed and proudly informed that they're actually not dying of what they think.
If you are dying from terminal lung cancer but pneumonia finally kills you off, then "cause of death" on your certificate will still say Lung Cancer.

Now they try to say you died of Covid when you actually, say, got a heart attack. And the Covid diagnosis is based on a PCR test which its own creator and even the authorities have admitted is "meaningless".

No, you don't.
I seriously do. He had a pulmonary embolism (probably due to sitting down too much after having no job in the lockdown) and didn't want to bother the hospital as he thought they were busy when in reality they were so bored they were dancing about through the empty wards on Zoom.

He is now dead. The doctors said that if he had came in sooner he would have easily survived.

That is criminal. I see it as collective murder not only by the government but everyone else who is knowingly going along with this blatantly obvious hoax for $$$.

I agree it's happening. I never felt it wasn't. I believe the response has been incredibly disproportionate to the risk.
The thing is Dale, it's not happening at all.

Flus will always be with us - and will finish off the extremely vulnerable - and be a pain in the arse to everyone else.

That's a bit strange given that Kary Mullis, the man who created the PCR test, died before COVID was even discovered.
He said it should never be used to test viruses - any viruses - because "if you do that you can find whatever you want to find".

He knew what these globalist scammers were planning.

They probably even finished him off - just like those African leaders who wanted no part of this hoax and were quickly replaced with people who did.

Yeah, you do that.
Just have and predictably all the videos that were last year on youtube where he talks about the potential misuse of PCR (which after his death actually happened) have been replaced with a deluge of "fact checker" nonsense by people who make up the facts.

This is how our enemies work. In blatantly obvious ways!

Just have and predictably all the videos that were last year on youtube where he talks about the potential misuse of PCR (which after his death actually happened) have been replaced with a deluge of "fact checker" nonsense by people who make up the facts.

This is how our enemies work. In blatantly obvious ways!
Gee, how convenient. Can you find me a quote? Anything?

Gee, how convenient. Can you find me a quote? Anything?
Stick this up your jacksie.

kary.jpg

And yes, youtube and facebook etc love censorship more than the Nazis and Soviet Reds put together. So wake up.

Yeah, this isn't a source. It's a low-res jpeg passed around by braindead boomers on Facebook. I know that's your preferred method of disseminating information, but it doesn't mean shit to those of us concerned with, you know, truth.
The truth from paid-off politicians like Boris Johnson and the rest? Ah, I see...

But... but... forget your eyes and obey your masters!

If they say it's happening, it is, no buts.

This is the logic of @Verso
Back to playing to the lowest common denominator as you fail to come up with a source for your bullshit. I mean, you've always been terrible at backing up your lies but one would think you'd have gotten a little better at it by now.

Back
Top Bottom