Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Yes, and 99,98% survived the jab, so ofcourse you don't need a vaccine. The virus exists, but it is as lethal as the flu. So in that way the seriousness is a hoax, it is a money and power tool. It's so obvious.

Don't have it then, I don't give a shit whether you do or you don't.

The thread is about how serious covid is. And so other deaths from other causes do form part of this thread for comparisons sake. I can guarantee that flu death rates have plummeted this year because they're all being counted as Covid deaths.
You can guarantee nothing. 'Flu rates have plummeted because lockdowns and social distancing have greatly reduced the transmission rates.

i love it when two total babes sit down together and have rational discussions. he lost me a bit when he started talking about vaccine passports however. why should perfectly healthy unafraid people have to get the vaccine and accompanying certificate in order to coax people out of their houses, people who were perfectly happy to live in fear and allow their fear to take away the rights and freedoms of those who werent afraid? not only do we have to put up with that shit from them but now on top of that we have to vaccinate ourselves in order to make them feel safe enough to leave their houses? as far as im concerned, those people can just f***ing stay in their houses! the world does NOT need them!!

You can guarantee nothing. 'Flu rates have plummeted because lockdowns and social distancing have greatly reduced the transmission rates.
What a load of bollocks... everybody knows that is fakenews. So you are saying those lockdowns help against the flu. But not against Covid. Lockdowns have been studied. The Result_ It has no effeect. But ist helps against the flu?? Idiot.

What a load of bollocks... everybody knows that is fakenews. So you are saying those lockdowns help against the flu. But not against Covid. Lockdowns have been studied. The Result_ It has no effeect. But ist helps against the flu?? Idiot.
Annnnddd as the flu kills hundreds of thousands every year I'm sure these maniacs will be asking that we lockdown every year to avoid these deaths as well.

i love it when two total babes sit down together and have rational discussions. he lost me a bit when he started talking about vaccine passports however. why should perfectly healthy unafraid people have to get the vaccine and accompanying certificate in order to coax people out of their houses, people who were perfectly happy to live in fear and allow their fear to take away the rights and freedoms of those who werent afraid? not only do we have to put up with that shit from them but now on top of that we have to vaccinate ourselves in order to make them feel safe enough to leave their houses? as far as im concerned, those people can just f***ing stay in their houses! the world does NOT need them!!

Freddy Sayers is half-Swedish, half-English, too. Aren’t we just the prettiest?

I agree, I am surprised about his stance on vaccine passports, too. But I think what he means is that, if we want to end this horror - not on an individual level but as a society - and the two tools we have are mass vaccination and lockdowns, mass vaccination is the lesser of the two evils, or as he says "a lot less bad than simply indiscriminately depriving everybody of what makes life worth living." I tend to agree with that, but I am starting to get a bit worried about one group that isn’t talked about in this context at all, a group to which I probably belong: people who cannot get vaccinated for medical reasons. First I thought I’ll get vaccinated, not because I am afraid of getting COVID but because it’s the right thing to do, because I think everyone who can should get vaccinated so we reach herd immunity and can all get back to normal life. They say mRNA vaccine are safe for MS patients, but now my doctor tells me that it’s probably not very good for me to get vaccinated as I have a very strong immune response that makes my body attack itself, makes my body attack healthy tissue, and taking a vaccine that boosts that immune response could be very bad for me. I don’t want to do anything that makes my illness worse - out of solidarity. And should I be punished and excluded from society because of that?

Annnnddd as the flu kills hundreds of thousands every year I'm sure these maniacs will be asking that we lockdown every year to avoid these deaths as well.

There is a big risk of that happening, especially since there will be a dramatic resurgence of flu next winter due to falling immunity levels - caused by masks and lockdown.

Lockdowns do help reduce the transmission of COID19. All the data I've seen (at least for the UK) proves that. I'm afraid the idiot here is you.

Freddy Sayers is half-Swedish, half-English, too. Aren’t we just the prettiest?

I agree, I am surprised about his stance on vaccine passports, too. But I think what he means is that, if we want to end this horror - not on an individual level but as a society - and the two tools we have are mass vaccination and lockdowns, mass vaccination is the lesser of the two evils, or as he says "a lot less bad than simply indiscriminately depriving everybody of what makes life worth living." I tend to agree with that, but I am starting to get a bit worried about one group that isn’t talked about in this context at all, a group to which I probably belong: people who cannot get vaccinated for medical reasons. First I thought I’ll get vaccinated, not because I am afraid of getting COVID but because it’s the right thing to do, because I think everyone who can should get vaccinated so we reach herd immunity and can all get back to normal life. They say mRNA vaccine are safe for MS patients, but now my doctor tells me that it’s probably not very good for me to get vaccinated as I have a very strong immune response that makes my body attack itself, makes my body attack healthy tissue, and taking a vaccine that boosts that immune response could be very bad for me. I don’t want to do anything that makes my illness worse - out of solidarity. And should I be punished and excluded from society because of that?
oh no, bun bun, that's really concerning! i think for sure they will have to make people like you exempt from the rules. im sure there are lots of people in your position and with the same worries. they cant just disregard all of you. i mean, being excluded from society though no fault of your own is not a worry you should have to have!!! maybe you could get a covid passport on the black market if such things actually come to pass.

i know, bun bun!!!!!! you ARE the prettiest, that's what i thought too!! when i heard him say that he was half swedish i immediately thought of you and was going to make a point to tell you what a nice combo swedish/english is!! (although i wasnt sure if you were strictly half and half?). freddy sayers is my new favourite youtube person. his interview skills are fantastic and he's so handsome and civillized, like a disney prince!!

There is a big risk of that happening, especially since there will be a dramatic resurgence of flu next winter due to falling immunity levels - caused by masks and lockdown.

Yeah but guess what: we have vaccines against influenza. We didn't have vaccines against COVID19 until recently, which is why we needed lockdowns and social distancing. Also, COVID19 is much more transmissible and deadly than influenza.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah but guess what: we have vaccines against influenza. We didn't have vaccines against COVID19 until recently, which is why we need lockdowns and social distancing. Also, COVID19 is much more transmissible and deadly than influenza.

Looks like vaccine passports are becoming a reality for travel.

Back
Top Bottom