Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

This doctor says the response to covid is excessive. I guess she's in trouble now.

Wow. She wasn’t even the author of some of the writing she’s being held responsible for sharing. Still, a scalp is a scalp. When’s the hanging?

This is all surely the modern equivalent of The Inquisition?

Wow. She wasn’t even the author of some of the writing she’s being held responsible for sharing. Still, a scalp is a scalp. When’s the hanging?

This is all surely the modern equivalent of The Inquisition?
i dont think so, i think it's something else but i do think woke-ism with it's focus on "unconcious" and "implicit" sins to be the modern equivalent of the inquisition. i was reading this book about the inquisition, about how it wasnt as bad as all that since most people were burned in effigy and only a small percentage of people were actually burned (although if you were one of them you would think it really was that bad, wouldnt you?). anyway it talked about how the inquisition marked a shift in western psychology, it was when man became introspective. before the inquisition sin was considered something outside of oneself, something that might ensnare you if you werent careful. to sit around thinking about one's self and one's sins wouldve been considered really weird. but during the inquisition people were forced to think about their sins and to sit there and think until they could come up with some sin that they were guilty of, they had to go inside themselves and come up with something, some way that they had sinned, even if they didnt know it. that's sort of like how if you're white you have to admit to being racist even if you dont know of any way in which you are racist, and of course must do penance in some way, and if you refuse to cooperate with this system then you're basically burned at the stake.

I take it you are questioning your life choices then, having ended up on a music forum that is frequented by white supremacists and neo-Nazis...

I oppose those white supremacists & neo-Nazis. So no. I'm questioning the internet's choices.

I take it you are questioning your life choices then, having ended up on a music forum that is frequented by white supremacists and neo-Nazis...
It's funny how you try to chastise @Nerak but ignore your racist friend @rifke saying things about how being white is like being a victim of the Inquisition. Maybe you think the same thing though. Or maybe you're just full of shit.
it's probably the latter

And also, you are not opposing anything or anyone. You are spamming this place with your twee shite and you sometimes call reelfountain names. That's some "opposition".

It's funny how you try to chastise @Nerak but ignore your racist friend @rifke saying things about how being white is like being a victim of the Inquisition. Maybe you think the same thing though. Or maybe you're just full of shit.
it's probably the latter

You totally get it. As usual :thumb:

And also, you are not opposing anything or anyone. You are spamming this place with your twee shite and you sometimes call reelfountain names. That's some "opposition".

Anyone called Bun Bun who has a cutesy animal profile pic & posts total bollocks is in no position to accuse anyone else of spamming with twee shite.

Anyone called Bun Bun who has a cutesy animal profile pic & posts total bollocks is in no position to accuse anyone else of spamming with twee shite.

It's not an accusation, it's a statement of facts.

Back
Top Bottom