Is Born to Harangue as serious as they say?

I can’t say that I have
well what the f***s stopping you?! You like good cheese, dont you?! you wanna support your welsh friends, dont you?

i caught someone trying to steal about 6 of these cheeses at the self checkouts and damned if i didnt go straight up to him and take them out of his bag and say im not gonna let you steal from my welsh friends!!!!

but they're that good that if you cant afford them you might steal them!!!!!!

You moving in with the Mexican chap?
Bit of a whirlwind romance Riffers😉
no, i havent heard from him in a while, thank god! i find that i like him in person but the way he texts makes me think he's annoying. i dont understand why people spend so much time texting. it's such an absolutely meaningless form of communication. my texts are brilliant of course, but it really highlights the wide margin between my intellect and writing skills and everyone else's.

dont tell me this wouldnt make a great addition to your cheese board!!!!

1685770888802.png

ooh i also really like this manics song!!!!!

i love that im now able to post in this thread!!!!!!! you should do the quiz then you'd be allowed to post in it too, baz, because i hate to inform you, but right now you are posting illegally!!!!!

no, i havent heard from him in a while, thank god! i find that i like him in person but the way he texts makes me think he's annoying. i dont understand why people spend so much time texting. it's such an absolutely meaningless form of communication. my texts are brilliant of course, but it really highlights the wide margin between my intellect and writing skills and everyone else's.
It’s what folks do now, especially the younger ones.

Imagine the tantrum that BtH will throw when he finds his thread hijacked by Rifke and Baz talking about cheese. Man, I wish I could see it.

Well as I said earlier…. Somebody’s got to fill up the page.
I feel sorry for the lad really.
He’s put this stupid long winded “Quiz”
About himself on here and who gives a monkey’s toss?
I’m not surprised this thread has been a huge flop, especially when all he’s ever done is red thumb just about everyone on solo.

Back
Top Bottom