is anyone going to the spokane show?

Isn't Spokane the city that had a perverted Republican mayor who would hook up with cute young boys online to have homo sex about a couple years ago?

What ever happened to that fat freak?

that's cool, i didnt know if anyone from here was even going! i was freaking out a little about hotels but i found somewhere finally, the rodeway inn i think? anyway did everyone get good seats?

I just realized that waiting in line for a seated show may be useless. Anyone planning on showing up really early on the odd chance that the venue gets their head on straight about seats?

Where are you all staying?

I noticed that the fancy little boutique hotel is completely sold out. What could this mean? :p

Oh, and not to evade the question - yes, I'm going!

i'm staying at the rodeway inn... i think (according to my dearest love mapquest.com) it is less than a mile away. i've never been to spokane before. so is anyone going to wait early in case the venue hands out wristbands or pit passes or whatever? i'm sad about the whole seating situation.

I'm confused, why would they give out wristbands or pit passes? From what I understand they sold tickets for the pit. All the seats are reserved.

My worry is that Spokane is a small town and the show will be undersold. Then Mozzy might be less than cheerful on Cinco De Mayo! I could be wrong - it may be the biggest thing to ever happen to sweet little Spokane! :)

Are there any Spokane natives (or well-traveled types) here who can make pre-show suggestions?

the ticketswest person i talked to said they weren't planning on releasing tickets to the pit section because the show wasn't sold out, he said there wouldnt be a pit section. i cant imagine no one around the stage at a morrissey concert, i wonder what that'll be like :confused:

the ticketswest person i talked to said they weren't planning on releasing tickets to the pit section because the show wasn't sold out, he said there wouldnt be a pit section. i cant imagine no one around the stage at a morrissey concert, i wonder what that'll be like :confused:

<sits down and starts to hyperventillate a bit>

Oh.

Then that means I have front row center tickets. I was told that there were three rows of pit seats in front of my seats. And yes, before I get too wigged out, they still might sell those, I suppose. I bought them through the lovely pre-sale too.

Crikey, I need a drink. :o

I was looking at the pictures of the venue on their website and it looks like the seats are permanent.....but the first row is literally three feet from the stage. I'm not gonna stress out about it. I'll be there, at the front of the line saturday afternoon. Half the fun of seeing Morrissey play live is waiting in line with very charming people. See you all there.

shit! they changed the venue, i think it might be GA now :D , it's at the Big Easy, so hooray, but it's a 21 and over show now which could be really catastrophic for me...does anyone know if they actually check your ID??? ::having a minor heart attack::

Ticketswest.com confirms it. 21 and over. General Admission.

Waiting in line for 8 hours. Awesome.

Last edited:
how dedicated do you think theyll be in spokane? like waiting 12 hours dedicated or just waiting 6 hours dedicated? i am so happy about this, i can't even believe it

Back
Top Bottom