Is anyone going to DC?

roky

I told myself is 2007 that this will be my last Moz show. And judging by the tours since then, it turned out to be a good idea. But, I am getting the itch again. Plus, the venue in DC is GA and only $55 for a ticket. I would be taking a train and going alone. Seeing if anyone else is planing on going and would like to meet up. So, is anyone going to the DC show?

I told myself is 2007 that this will be my last Moz show. And judging by the tours since then, it turned out to be a good idea. But, I am getting the itch again. Plus, the venue in DC is GA and only $55 for a ticket. I would be taking a train and going alone. Seeing if anyone else is planing on going and would like to meet up. So, is anyone going to the DC show?

I'll be going but I don't know what time I'll get there. My wife will be working and sees patients late into the day and you never know how long that appointment is going to last. My point is we'll be leaving from the eastern shore of Maryland after we get our kid situated and might not have time pre show and well have to leave immediately to pick the time up but would be glad to say hi at the show

Too funny - I just bought GA tix for this show because I had the same itch, years since I last saw him. I thought surely this must be sold out by now...and was amazed to see GA tickets for this price. So I'll be there. Just hoping nothing gets canceled. I'll be flying in from NC and don't know where my boyfriend and I will sleep yet.

Too funny - I just bought GA tix for this show because I had the same itch, years since I last saw him. I thought surely this must be sold out by now...and was amazed to see GA tickets for this price. So I'll be there. Just hoping nothing gets canceled. I'll be flying in from NC and don't know where my boyfriend and I will sleep yet.
Haha.. I just bought a GA ticket as well as will be taking a train from SC. The Crescent Amtrak line runs straight from my hometown in Spartanburg, SC to DC for $78.00. I thought what the hell. It has been 10 years since I last saw him and was getting the itch again. I don't know about hotels yet either. We should meet up before the show and sit in line for hours and hours like I did in my teens to my 30's. Haha.. It has been a while.

i'll be there! and yeah, i was pretty shocked the GA tickets were $55, and i don't think the show even sold out yet. philly is sold out and the tickets (with fees) are a bit pricier, which ticketmaster has a hand in, i'm sure.

i haven't spent much time in this neck of dc (except when i get a hankering for bonchon), but i know anthem is a new venue. foo fighters is playing the inaugural show, and a few months back when spotify listed early moz dates, he was slated to be the second act to perform (in this venue). he was in great spirits last show i saw him, so i am looking forward to this.

Back
Top Bottom