Is anyone gay here?

I told my friend that I heard on here that Morrissey likes The Golden Girls. (She's probably their biggest fan.) Without hesitation she said, "He's gay." and I thought, "Well I'm gay too because I flippin' love that show." :p

There was a rumor about Dave.

Not that there's anything wrong with it! I think his preference is nobody's business but his own, I say. :)

Yeah, I think this qualifies as trolling. So take your own advice that you were blabbing on about in that one particular thread about putting people on ignore.

Yeah, right. Dave calls me a stupid idiot several times a week, so he should understand.

Yeah, I think this qualifies as trolling. So take your own advice that you were blabbing on about in that one particular thread about putting people on ignore.

I'm not sure it's trolling - as a matter of fact, it sounds to me as if jamescagney's got a little crush on Dave.

I'm not. I was always shy with girls as a teenager. When I had my first date a few of my friends told me that they had thought I was gay. One said, and these are the exact words "I always thought you were asexual".

Years later at work, my girlfriend (the future Mrs Brel) came to meet me. Some of the women at work wanted to know who the good looking girl was. When they found out, quite a few said that they thought I was gay. I was the only male not to have made a move on a female colleague, so naturally, I was gay!

Jesus had a relationship with Maria Magdalena. What religion made of it and thus her is another story.

In my opinion, it's much more likely that Mary Magdalene was an apostle and an important leader in the early Church. I don't know why some pseudo-feminist scholars want to turn the Magdalene into a girlfriend/wife/groupie. It's just as bad as that long-ago pope branding her a prostitute. [THE PRECEDING was not a rant or slap against Silke. I was more thinking of the writer Margaret Starbird - and others - who've really run wild with this theory despite the paucity of evidence. To each his/her own.]

And that Elton story - oy! I've loved Elton's music since I was a wee lass (yes, that makes me gay), but he needs to have his medication adjusted. He's not the first gay man who has claimed that Jesus was gay, but what's their proof? Only that He hung around with a lot of guys.

Last edited:
In my opinion, it's much more likely that Mary Magdalene was an apostle and an important leader in the early Church. I don't know why some pseudo-feminist scholars want to turn the Magdalene into a girlfriend/wife/groupie. It's just as bad as that long-ago pope branding her a prostitute. [THE PRECEDING was not a rant or slap against Silke. I was more thinking of the writer Margaret Starbird - and others - who've really run wild with this theory despite the paucity of evidence. To each his/her own.]

And that Elton story - oy! I've loved Elton's music since I was a wee lass (yes, that makes me gay), but he needs to have his medication adjusted. He's not the first gay man who has claimed that Jesus was gay, but what's their proof? Only that He hung around with a lot of guys.

Where's the proof that he was heterosexual?

sexuality is a very essential and very core factor in human life. most scientific facts point to its main purpose being for reproduction, as it is the clearest practical use for sustaining life. (why anyone who really want to do that is beyond me but...) since only males and females (99.9 percent) can do that, it has been set up as the status quo. there are many variations of that sexual relationship, and many are illegal.. ie beastiality, pedophilia, non willful sexual contact etc. therefore many lines are drawn in an attempt to keep harmful sexual behavior to a minimum. homosexuality has fallen under this banner in many societies. accepting this is difficult for someone who feels that their sexual behavior is not harmful to society at large. it is upon them to prove that it is not, and for every one else to set down their prejudices to see if we are in error about we approach same sex sex.

sexuality is a very essential and very core factor in human life. most scientific facts point to its main purpose being for reproduction, as it is the clearest practical use for sustaining life. (why anyone who really want to do that is beyond me but...) since only males and females (99.9 percent) can do that, it has been set up as the status quo. there are many variations of that sexual relationship, and many are illegal.. ie beastiality, pedophilia, non willful sexual contact etc. therefore many lines are drawn in an attempt to keep harmful sexual behavior to a minimum. homosexuality has fallen under this banner in many societies. accepting this is difficult for someone who feels that their sexual behavior is not harmful to society at large. it is upon them to prove that it is not, and for every one else to set down their prejudices to see if we are in error about we approach same sex sex.

Meaning what?

Tags
e-celebrity eoh goddess golden girls <3 hair club i am ghey moz=messiah? pussycat rainbowflag
Back
Top Bottom