Irvine, CA - Bren Events Center (Nov. 4, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / All You Need Is Me / Speedway / Istanbul / Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's Voice / Because Of My Poor Education / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / One Of Our Own / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / The Bullfighter Dies / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / All The Lazy Dykes / What She Said / Ganglord / Meat Is Murder / Jack The Ripper / Good Looking Man About Town / Oboe Concerto // Judy Is A Punk

setlist provided by setlist.fm.

Last edited:
More Vídeos...Photos... Comments...please  :pray:
How was he? Was he chatty? :love: Was the venue packed?? :rolleyes:

No "Meat Is Murder" or "Ganglord" from what I could tell, watching on Periscope.

Yes, I know Morrissey was amazing, He can do no wrong!!! But, How was the venue? I'm going to see him on the 9th in Irvine and was wondering what tickets I should try and snag? Standing floor or upper level seating tickets? Was the floor crowded and hard to see stage? Were the upper seats far from stage? Any info would be appreciated! Thanks!

Yes, he did Meat Is Murder and Ganglord, also Suedehead, Oboe Concerto, All The Lazy Dykes,Eorld Peace and Bullfighter, was following on IG and Twitter - and he finished up with Judy Is A Punk. For the love of mercy, does anyone have a set list??? People were posting selfies and shit quality videos out of order all night long.
Venue was sold out and packed to the gills. He seemed to be in good spirits.

This is the 33rd time I have seen Morrissey and I must say with utter sadness that this is by far the worst show I have ever seen. I honestly feel ripped off by what I saw and heard. The set list was atrocious. My 11 year old son was with me and I felt so ashamed he had to sit through this setlist. I had hope that Morrissey's offerings would improve however I was greatly mistaken. Seriously, "Judy is a Punk" as the encore. What kind of rubbish is that? We sat for over 3/4 of the show. Truly disappointed. Truly, truly, truly.

Dead crowd quite. Morrissey was awesome. Except he changed his shirt sang Judy is punk said "chow" and walked off stage?!???! No shirt throw?????

The crowd was awful. Setlist is nothing to brag about but, it shouldn't be a surprise. It's what he's been playing this entire tour.

Yes, meat is murder and ganglord.
He sounded great tonight! Going again next week!

Yes, he did Meat Is Murder and Ganglord, also Suedehead, Oboe Concerto, All The Lazy Dykes,Eorld Peace and Bullfighter, was following on IG and Twitter - and he finished up with Judy Is A Punk. For the love of mercy, does anyone have a set list??? People were posting selfies and shit quality videos out of order all night long.
Venue was sold out and packed to the gills. He seemed to be in good spirits.

Yes, I know Morrissey was amazing, He can do no wrong!!! But, How was the venue? I'm going to see him on the 9th in Irvine and was wondering what tickets I should try and snag? Standing floor or upper level seating tickets? Was the floor crowded and hard to see stage? Were the upper seats far from stage? Any info would be appreciated! Thanks!
The floor was tight and if you're short it's going to suck. The upper level was good since it's such a small venue and you can get stage level seating if you arrive early.

The crowd was awful. Setlist is nothing to brag about but, it shouldn't be a surprise. It's what he's been playing this entire tour.

He didn't play Poor education, Daddy's voice, Good looking man this entire tour

The audience did not seem to know that he's made more records since Your Arsenal. One of the worst crowds I've experienced watching Moz. Most people were sitting for the entire show waiting to hear Everyday is like Sunday. Glad for Morrissey that he sold out the show - but sucks that the crowd hasn't kept up with his catalog of music.

I stand corrected! That's what I get for opening my big mouth after watching on Periscope.

tumblr_n6cduu5Vh91td5lbeo3_250.gif

Thanks for posting clips. :tiphat:

Looks like it was a fun show. I'm looking forward to Irvine next week, and Santa Barbara tomorrow.

Venue staff were friendly, but what the F is up with the beer lines?one of the worst mozzer shows I've attended.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom