"Irish Blood, Robot Heart" by hairbyslice - remix on Soundcloud

Hi

Here's a link to an unofficial (electro) remix of 'Irish Blood, English Heart' I did a couple of years ago and then forgot about. It won't be to most people's tastes, I'm sure, and it was only really to entertain myself but thought I'd share anyway.

Thanks for that, I enjoyed it, very clever! Some purists might see it as outrageous tampering, but it was interesting hearing a techno version.

Hi

Here's a link to an unofficial (electro) remix of 'Irish Blood, English Heart' I did a couple of years ago and then forgot about. It won't be to most people's tastes, I'm sure, and it was only really to entertain myself but thought I'd share anyway.

Not bad. I would have had the ‘snare’ come in on the second time Morrissey comes in with the ‘Irish blood..” lyric, around 0:33 in.

I do like it. It could easily be much longer. I have always wished that Moz would have dipped his toes in the electronic waters some way, although I do understand that if one's heart isn't in it, the results might be embarassing especially in retrospect.

Hi

I like it. How did you isolate his voice?

Thanks for the comments. Was just waiting for someone to say ‘I like the voice but the music’s shite’ ;-)

Thanks for that, I enjoyed it, very clever! Some purists might see it as outrageous tampering, but it was interesting hearing a techno version.

Cheers - yeah my main motivation was to see how his voice sounded with something more electronic.

Not bad. I would have had the ‘snare’ come in on the second time Morrissey comes in with the ‘Irish blood..” lyric, around 0:33 in.

you’re right, of course, re the snare. If I could motivate myself to find the original files I might do something about it.

I do like it. It could easily be much longer. I have always wished that Moz would have dipped his toes in the electronic waters some way, although I do understand that if one's heart isn't in it, the results might be embarassing especially in retrospect.

yeah I understand it’s not really his thing, suspect he might dislike this if he was to hear it but that’s fine!

I like it. How did you isolate his voice?

cheers. The isolated vocal was not my doing - it was on youtube at some point (may still be, but this was a couple of years back now)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom