Morrissey Central "Irish Blood" - Killarney penciled in for Sep. 24 (June 6, 2022)

“A concert at the Gleneagles INECArena in Killarney has been penciled in for Saturday September 24. This will be Morrissey's only appearance in Ireland for 2022, and this date should be confirmed this coming week. Capacity is 4,142. This will be the first airing of songs from 'Bonfire Of Teenagers' in Europe.”

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
"...this date should be confirmed this coming week" 🤔

Screenshot_20220606-174804_Chrome.jpg

more european dates after that then

more european dates after that then
Before, i would say. Well, at least here in Ger, folks can travel for only 9 € a month (in June, July and August), using regional public transport, throughout the country. It's part of the post-corona relief package.
So, lots of money can be saved by fans when following Morrissey on his 25-cities tour through Ger this year, money which can be spent on concert tickets, even if prices are higher for the more intimate locations. You can even sleep in the trains while traveling at night to the next concert venue, and thus save even more money.
Sounds like a deal.

You know I really wish Moz would let his management do the managing. Isn’t “his” website run by his nephew or whatever? I do hope Quest really pushes for control over these things. If that date is actually booked by another artist as the above post indicates then what a blunder and for what? To be the first to announce something? This is why you let professionals handle things.

You know I really wish Moz would let his management do the managing. Isn’t “his” website run by his nephew or whatever? I do hope Quest really pushes for control over these things. If that date is actually booked by another artist as the above post indicates then what a blunder and for what? To be the first to announce something? This is why you let professionals handle things.
Green Road booked in Acoustic Club which I believe is separate to the main Arena..per their Facebook page

Media item added to OP.

Morrissey announces only Irish gig of 2022
FWD.

The reports from his previous gigs at this venue were reasonably positive.
The 2006 bootleg of said is a good listen IIRC.
Some comments about the venue not being full, but what's new?
FWD.

(@ACTON - we'll hold you to that :))

The reports from his previous gigs at this venue were reasonably positive.
The 2006 bootleg of said is a good listen IIRC.
Some comments about the venue not being full, but what's new?
FWD.

(@ACTON - we'll hold you to that :))
Yah. It a big birthday weekend for me and none of my regular concert cantankerous cronies seem to wanna go. Killarney is a balls of a location for Moz to pick as you have to get two trains, a mammoth bus journey or drive (driving is the only feasible option). I think Moz could have done himself a favour and picked Dublin instead.

Yah. It a big birthday weekend for me and none of my regular concert cantankerous cronies seem to wanna go. Killarney is a balls of a location for Moz to pick as you have to get two trains, a mammoth bus journey or drive (driving is the only feasible option). I think Moz could have done himself a favour and picked Dublin instead.
We’ll be there as well. Did Gleneagles Hotel in 09. Killarney will be an excellent choice of venue. PS
Any sweets/candy lovers, there is a great retro sweet shop on one of the two roads of shops there. 🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬
The important things were noted ☘️

Ah, exciting stuff. Glad to hear plans (however vague) relating to the new album are moving forward.
Did anyone else hear the rumour, though, that's he's currently only being offered a deal if he agrees to rename the album, 'Bangers and Bops'?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom