"Irish Blood, English Heart" clip on YouTube - from Hollywood High DVD?

MORRIZSEY

Wrong species
Yeah, it's always funny when a third-rate website out-scoops you...

You could have commented on it here 3 days ago, but you didn't, until it was promoted to main page article. Just not sure why you waited.
It's hardly something I would describe as a scoop, to be honest. I found it on YouTube a few days ago so posted it here on an existing thread as general interest to other users

Girlmostlikely

Re: Article: "Irish Blood, English Heart" clip on YouTube - from Hollywood High DVD?

This little snippet looks great! I am totally excited for this DVD :D

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, it's always funny when a third-rate website out-scoops you...

Btw, I do not consider AYNIM a third rate web site at all! It is not unusual to see a news item there first, they do a good job. This site does get more traffic and has a wider range of voices.

I would think that now matter who first scoops the story, it's getting the news to the fans that matters. I am sensing some website tension:confused:

I am rather new to the online Morrissey world so perhaps I am a bit naive.:p

MORRIZSEY

Wrong species

- - - Updated - - -
Btw, I do not consider AYNIM a third rate web site at all! It is not unusual to see a news item there first, they do a good job. This site does get more traffic and has a wider range of voices.

I would think that now matter who first scoops the story, it's getting the news to the fans that matters. I am sensing some website tension:confused:

You're not really being naive. There's no tension between sites, we're all doing the same thing in slightly different ways. AYNIM is referenced permanently as a link on this site. This particular clip wasn't posted as a scoop, it's fairly trivial, just a general interest update

Girlmostlikely

You're not really being naive. There's no tension between sites, we're all doing the same thing in slightly different ways. AYNIM is referenced permanently as a link on this site. This particular clip wasn't posted as a scoop, it's fairly trivial, just a general interest update

That's nice to hear:)

I was mostly reacting to the back & forth in the comments section.

Thank you for the response.

!Viva Hate!

You could have commented on it here 3 days ago, but you didn't, until it was promoted to main page article. Just not sure why you waited.
It's hardly something I would describe as a scoop, to be honest. I found it on YouTube a few days ago so posted it here on an existing thread as general interest to other users

Contrary to popular belief, I am not a tear-drinking, omnipresent boogeyman...

realitybites

making lemonade
Subscriber
Re: Article: "Irish Blood, English Heart" clip on YouTube - from Hollywood High DVD?

- - - Updated - - -

That's an understatement, if there ever was one. :D

A

Anonymous

If it were legal to marry a shirt, I would divorce my husband this very minute. Two lumps please, he's the bee's knees!

joe frady

Vile Refusenik
Eight ARRI Alexas... :yum:

Trending Threads

Top Bottom