Iona Mink: to answer your question....

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I think my last few weeks of posts have been sex-parts-centric because I'm watching Dexter and I identify A LOT with Deb...who talks like a trucker.

I'm a bit of an African Grey. I mock my surrounding/idols and I love, love, love Deborah Morgan.

I remember you mentioning that and I can't for the life of me find where it was.

I think my last few weeks of posts have been sex-parts-centric because I'm watching Dexter and I identify A LOT with Deb...who talks like a trucker.

I'm a bit of an African Grey. I mock my surrounding/idols and I love, love, love Deborah Morgan.

I remember you mentioning that and I can't for the life of me find where it was.

Oh. I thought it was because you needed to get your leg over.

Is the African Gray you refer to Crystal one of the alien races that they talk about from outer space ? Just trying to figure out this thread .

It's a parrot innit?

It's a hookbill parrot. In my experience the males mimic natural sounds like water and other birds. The females mimic everything from toasters to television to microwave beeps.

african-grey-parrot-7.jpg

It's a hookbill parrot. In my experience the males mimic natural sounds like water and other birds. The females mimic everything from toasters to television to microwave beeps.

african-grey-parrot-7.jpg

My friend has one, it makes really odd metallic sounds like a metal clunking together. It's called Oscarlaide.

Back
Top Bottom