Introducing Morrissey DVD UK and US chart positions - TTY

Glad I helped, at least :)

Can't get a #1 to save his life

That's like blaming a diamond for being surrounded by a quagmire of shit. It is not Morrissey's fault the taste of the average Joe is rancid. When you think of the little squeaky Ed Sheeran carrot topped rubber duck who kept Moz's album off the number one slot it makes you realise the stupidity of judging success by chart positions. You would hope Moz would see this and abandon his obsession with his chart placement.

You would hope Moz would see this and abandon his obsession with his chart placement.

I agree. Morrissey himself has repeatedly lamented that the music industry is no longer what it once was in its heyday. Why should the charts be any different?

N.b. there were only two music videos released in the UK that week.

That's gross exaggeration - but surely not remotely far off?

Oh please pass me the microphone ! " Thank you for living Tosserrey , you complete my life"
L M Fkin A O ha ha ha !

You'll never be Annie Boddy's no 1 now you lazy twunt !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Oh please pass me the microphone ! " Thank you for living Tosserrey , you complete my life"
L M Fkin A O ha ha ha !

You'll never be Annie Boddy's no 1 now you lazy twunt !

Twunt. I've learnt a new word today.

for the criticisers , it was just a well knows VHS in the Morrissey cataloque whose been put on DVD,
I bought it, and glad I did, and seeing that it even made the charts{again, dunnno if the VHS charted]
make it more enjoyable

'and they say say he's mentall'... home alone part 5584

Wasn't his book no 1 for ages?

Yep, and Viva Hate, Vauxhall, and Ringleader were number one albums. The original poster doesn't know what he is talking about. Same as Butcher who says Moz is lazy. I'm sure Moz has done more in a year than Butch Boy will do in a lifetime of trawling the internet.

Yep, and Viva Hate, Vauxhall, and Ringleader were number one albums. The original poster doesn't know what he is talking about. Same as Butcher who says Moz is lazy. I'm sure Moz has done more in a year than Butch Boy will do in a lifetime of trawling the internet.

"I don’t manage to remain very balanced! I’ve suffered from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome for several years, and I feel intensely melancholic every day..."
That's all I need to know Crapton, that and the fact that he can't complete his tour dates and he can't write decent songs anymore, the lyrics on word piss are so weak. He couldn't be arsed to promote it, he has an attitude that the world is his and owes him a living, well it doesn't and he's getting smaller and smaller with every day that goes by. He's led a pampered life surrounded by yes people, he wouldn't last five minutes in the real world Crapton, anyway let's just see how many dates the lazy git manages on his latest tour that doesn't tour shall we ?

Congrats Moz!

UK Music Video Chart: http://www.officialcharts.com/music-video-chart/

NB. this link will show the updated chart only so check it before the next chart date to see Introducing Morrissey included. I took a screen shot but I can't seem to insert it here from my iPad (edit: seems I have solved the problem-see picture screenshot here DVD chart UK.PNG :thumb:). Also, can't find US chart for this.

CR

Last edited:
"I don’t manage to remain very balanced! I’ve suffered from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome for several years, and I feel intensely melancholic every day..."
That's all I need to know Crapton, that and the fact that he can't complete his tour dates and he can't write decent songs anymore, the lyrics on word piss are so weak. He couldn't be arsed to promote it, he has an attitude that the world is his and owes him a living, well it doesn't and he's getting smaller and smaller with every day that goes by. He's led a pampered life surrounded by yes people, he wouldn't last five minutes in the real world Crapton, anyway let's just see how many dates the lazy git manages on his latest tour that doesn't tour shall we ?

And still he sells tickets. Not really sure you would sell out a crowd Benny. He still has something you don't so give it a rest.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom