"Introducing Morrissey" - DVD trailer

Comments

A

Anonymous

"An hour-long concert capturing Morrissey and his band at their peak."

Can't disagree with that, but I wonder what Morrissey will make of it.

darkeyelids

The quality of that trailer is pretty exciting, glad to see it looks remastered to a degree.

I am hoping all those horrible fake film grain transitions are not present on the actual DVD though, don't need another Moz live concert with horrible horrible horrible editing :straightface: *25 Live* :straightface:

ACTON

Don't Leave Us In The Dark
Why couldn't they just once try to provide actual value for money and fit in another concert along with it. I already have it on VHS and that will suffice until I see the DVD in the bargain bin. Enough is too much.

A

Anonymous

Is it the exact same footage that we already have been sold once on VHS format or will it include footage we haven't seen ?

A

Anonymous

Why couldn't they just once try to provide actual value for money and fit in another concert along with it. I already have it on VHS and that will suffice until I see the DVD in the bargain bin. Enough is too much.
Or how about double track with a photograph, extra track and a tacky badge ! ( I'll get me coat )

Benny-the-British-Butcher

E

Eric Hartman

Come on people! Let's all buy one and fill up that retirement fund!

A

Anonymous

Those where the days of our lives
The mad things in my life where so few
Those days are all gone now but one thing is true
When I look !
And I find !
I'm just a Tosser !
I'm just a silly old Tosser !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Saw this tour at newcastle city hall ... was a bit staid i thought but he did sing the i will be in the bar line to a future mate bazza who was the balcony fool ( it was him , the fool) .... your arsenal on the other hand was mental ... broken seats and just mayhem .... great memories

Trending Threads

Top Bottom