"Introducing Morrissey" - DVD trailer

"An hour-long concert capturing Morrissey and his band at their peak."

Can't disagree with that, but I wonder what Morrissey will make of it.

The quality of that trailer is pretty exciting, glad to see it looks remastered to a degree.

I am hoping all those horrible fake film grain transitions are not present on the actual DVD though, don't need another Moz live concert with horrible horrible horrible editing :straightface: *25 Live* :straightface:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why couldn't they just once try to provide actual value for money and fit in another concert along with it. I already have it on VHS and that will suffice until I see the DVD in the bargain bin. Enough is too much.

Is it the exact same footage that we already have been sold once on VHS format or will it include footage we haven't seen ?

Why couldn't they just once try to provide actual value for money and fit in another concert along with it. I already have it on VHS and that will suffice until I see the DVD in the bargain bin. Enough is too much.

Or how about double track with a photograph, extra track and a tacky badge ! ( I'll get me coat )

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Come on people! Let's all buy one and fill up that retirement fund!

Those where the days of our lives
The mad things in my life where so few
Those days are all gone now but one thing is true
When I look !
And I find !
I'm just a Tosser !
I'm just a silly old Tosser !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Saw this tour at newcastle city hall ... was a bit staid i thought but he did sing the i will be in the bar line to a future mate bazza who was the balcony fool ( it was him , the fool) .... your arsenal on the other hand was mental ... broken seats and just mayhem .... great memories

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom