Interview with Nancy Sinatra mentioned Morrissey (2004)

Bengali in Platforms? Is she insane?

Sing us a bit of your favorite Smiths track?

"I’m more into Morrissey’s solo stuff."

I know how she feels.

Ye reckon ya'll this says it all "In many ways he reminds me of my dad" A true American love story and for them to still be a prominent Hollywood couple after all these years says a lot. I reckon this doesn't start again the way it was in the early 2000's with all the Brittish paparazzi that would camp out in front of the The Sunset Marquis and wait in the Calabasas Costco food court all day waiting to harass Uncle Steve and Aunt Nancy to snap all those pics of them for all the jealous Brittish people to read in tabloids because they still think The California Son was born in Mankchaster and not the
San Fernando Valley. If you wacko delusional loonies want to listen to who really influenced Uncle Steve, listen to Aunt Nancy's "California Girl" album in n n n n n din't n n n it.

It's a beautiful song. She certainly knows more about music than you do.

Is it the best thing he's done in decades as a solo artist? Is it? Give over.

I listened to Ringleader of the Tormenters with no expectations, recently. And I really enjoyed it. I find a lot of Morrissey albums benefit from being played in retrospect. Still much better than 99.9% of anything out there. I picked it at random and thought, well just listen, don't expect too much. But I really enjoyed it. It felt fresh and different. There's so much pressure everytime a new album comes out. I think it's best to listen after the event and let him catch you off guard. He still has it.

Is it the best thing he's done in decades as a solo artist? Is it? Give over.

Why don't you realize that Morrissey has a plethora of songs to choose from? Everyone is entitled to their personal preference. You seem to be fixating on something and frankly it doesn't seem very healthy.

Why don't you realize that Morrissey has a plethora of songs to choose from? Everyone is entitled to their personal preference. You seem to be fixating on something and frankly it doesn't seem very healthy.

Having my own opinion is not 'fixating'. As for the last comment... :lbf: I'm being "analysed" by another Anon because I think one song from Viva Hate isn't up to much, yet I'm the one who is unhealthy?

What’s wrong with you? she likes the song and so would like to cover it.

Let's face it Ketamine, she could have said "Journalists Who Lie" and you'd still defend the song forever.

Elvis,kubrick,marilyn Monroe,what a life she has led.she certainly knows her stuff when it comes to music.

Back
Top Bottom