Internet dating; the biggest waste of time known to man (not to mention lady)

Well,she posts a lot on here so i assumed she was a Morrissey fan.

So again,i say sexy 16 year old or a Morrissey fan :)eek: )?

Edit: Ah I see what you mean now. I thought you were confusing the 16 year old for being a Morrissey fan.

I'd take Morrissey fan any day of the week.

Last edited:
Indeed, it was! Very fun site. Actually, my Username on the site was "Pashernate"! :D

Are you familiar with OkCupid?

I also used PlentyOfFish for a few months. That site had some good forums.

yes actually. ive been on there about 2 years, but ive only met 3 guys from there. i dont take it too seriously, and i hardly ever respond. lots of weirdos on there. :rolleyes::p i met one shortly after i joined, but it was just a fun meetup. neither of us were lookin for a relationship, but he was a cool guy. then i met someone a couple months ago and it went really well actually, but the status of that whole thing is still pending, but he's got potential. then i met someone last week actually and he was okay, but i didnt feel that spark, or whatever. but apparently HE did cuz he's been Iming me like everyday. i hate to hurt anyones feelings, but hey, what can you do? :cool:

edit: dude #2 just IMed me :)

Last edited:
I think I've been on 1 date through sites like that. Met females through other internet channels (i.e. forums, hiiii girls :love:) and they were mainly mental.

I'm gonna get back on POF etc. but I do worry a really shit date will be a bigger waste of money than time. Basically it will involve drinking to loosen me up so that rules out a lot of things to do.

yes actually. ive been on there about 2 years, but ive only met 3 guys from there. i dont take it too seriously, and i hardly ever respond. lots of weirdos on there. :rolleyes::p i met one shortly after i joined, but it was just a fun meetup. neither of us were lookin for a relationship, but he was a cool guy. then i met someone a couple months ago and it went really well actually, but the status of that whole thing is still pending, but he's got potential. then i met someone last week actually and he was okay, but i didnt feel that spark, or whatever. but apparently HE did cuz he's been Iming me like everyday. i hate to hurt anyones feelings, but hey, what can you do? :cool:

edit: dude #2 just IMed me :)

Best of luck with Dude #2, Nugz! :)

She told me she was a beer drinking, wing eating, football watching kind of girl and I was none of those things. Bye bye. :confused:

i thought you were going to say and SHE wasn't any of those things! you may have restored a tiny bit of faith in the straight male for me.

Indeed, it was! Very fun site. Actually, my Username on the site was "Pashernate"! :D

Are you familiar with OkCupid?

I also used PlentyOfFish for a few months. That site had some good forums.

yes, ive not logged in for a long time, & yeah nugzie baby is there :love:
usually i log into make people get accounts to take the dating type test or the myers-brigg one :straightface:
however, i do know that more than 1 chick on there meets a bunch of guys that contacted them 1st on there
really weird to me, but whatever, i mean like this 1 chick i know screwed like 6 dudes she met on okcupid just last year! :eek:
after that, even i, dog that i am :o, kind of lost some interest in her :sick:
so basically i kind of think of "okcupid" as online "meat market"
which you would think i would be into, but i am just not :confused:

ps: no, no, no, i am not referring to nugz, this is someone i know in rl

l

If you are, try Faceparty. Full of slags.

Wait....and you're taking him to the Aragon?
Was he a fan before, or are you in the process of trying to convert him?

Yes, I'm taking him to the Aragon. :D Before the tickets went on sale, I asked him if he wanted me to buy him one, too, and he said yes.

No, he isn't a fan, yet, but I'm working on him! On the night of the Oscars, we cuddled up and watched Who Put The 'M' in Manchester? together. A few days later, in the car, he told me that I should sing a Morrissey song, and sang the first two lines of "Everyday Is Like Sunday"! :D I was so proud of him.

I'm going to get him to watch Oye Esteban! next. ;)

He's a really wonderful man, and we both enjoy sharing our hobbies and interests with each other. I'm very lucky.

yes, ive not logged in for a long time, & yeah nugzie baby is there :love:
usually i log into make people get accounts to take the dating type test or the myers-brigg one :straightface:
however, i do know that more than 1 chick on there meets a bunch of guys that contacted them 1st on there
really weird to me, but whatever, i mean like this 1 chick i know screwed like 6 dudes she met on okcupid just last year! :eek:
after that, even i, dog that i am :o, kind of lost some interest in her :sick:

ps: no, no, no, i am not referring to nugz, this is someone i know in rl

Yeah, I agree, there are many people (of all genders and sexual orientations) on OkCupid who are just looking for a bit of tail. I've had several married men e-mail or IM me on there in the past, for example. :sick: And that's fine, the people who just want no-strings-attached horizontal action need a place to meet, too.

But I have also found that OkCupid tends to attract highly intelligent people, for some reason. The first guy who I really dated from there had a Master's Degree, and my boyfriend has a PhD. in physics. Brainy men are sexy in the extreme. :love:

Back
Top Bottom