Internet dating; the biggest waste of time known to man (not to mention lady)

raccoon-01.jpg

wrong thread, doofus.:p

I find it's better to meet someone in real life, then only ever speak to them over the internet.

It's just so much easier! :thumb:

I've had my heart broken through the Interwebs. I would never strike up conversation or any form of relationship with a person on the Internet with the intention of making them my 'girlfriend', but I couldn't help but falling for one young lady, it just sort of happened through getting on with her so well, and it resulted in me being crushed.

About 6 months on and it still upsets me to think about it. :nopity:

Hold me....

She told me she was a beer drinking, wing eating, football watching kind of girl and I was none of those things. Bye bye. :confused:

She told me she was a beer drinking, wing eating, football watching kind of girl and I was none of those things. Bye bye. :confused:
Wow!!

It's great for hooking up. I have no clue about actual relationships resulting from that, but just for sex, it's fantastic and easy.

Well I ended up going out with someone who contacted me on myspace...

We first exchanged messages on there, then talked on MSN and then on the phone. We decided to meet up for a date of sorts and I was worried how our online/phone relationship would translate into reality so I arranged to meet him on a day I was going to Manchester to see a friend so I had an excuse to leave early if needs be. I met him, the chemistry was instantaneous and 9 hours later I got the train to my friends', feeling all happy which was a foreign emotion to me.

We had a few months of bliss together before he decided he would rather sleep with a 16 year old girl who he promptly left me for :tears:

Boooo to internet dating...or any type of dating for that matter. I'm OK by myself.

Read the post above mine.

It was also slighly tongue in cheek, that man in question was one, but not all are. Those people just give us a bad name, anon x. :(

A sexy 16 year old or a Morrissey fan ?

Easy choice.

;)

It doesn't say anything about her being a Morrissey fan.

(
Well,she posts a lot on here so i assumed she was a Morrissey fan.

So again,i say sexy 16 year old or a Morrissey fan :)eek: )?

Back
Top Bottom