Morrissey Central "INTERNATIONAL SHOCK! MORRISSEY APPEARS ON THE COVER OF A MAGAZINE! THE WORLD ENDS, DOMINIONS FALL …" (December 3, 2022)

0-3_r9uexj.jpg

There's two articles about Morrissey in Arena Homme+.

One by Michael Bracewell and one by Michael Collins.

He's also on one of 17 different covers available to buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do the Central powers that be always make him sound so completely desperate and childish. It's ridiculous.

Nah.

It’s a hilarious post title.

Lol ……..…… 👇

Last edited:
2729477.jpg

The covers.
Not sure how that works at WHSmiths...
I will pick up a copy if I see one.
Doesn't appear to have any dodgy digital sources I can find.
FWD.

Nah.

It’s a hilarious post title.
Even if it was funny - how do you think it makes him look? The punchline of the 'joke' is that his career is so far down the toilet that even appearing in a magazine is as likely as an apocalyptic event. That's not hilarious, it's dire. It makes him look like the has-been in "Little Man, What Now?".

Last edited:
Even if it was funny - how do you think it makes him look? The punchline of the 'joke' is that his career is so far down the toilet that even appearing in a magazine is as likely as an apocalyptic event. That's not hilarious, it's dire. It makes him look like the has-been in "Little Man, What Now?".

If that’s what you think. I don’t think that is what the punchline is.

Though we are both entitled to our interpretations of it.

Lol ………….. 👇

Last edited:
Some truly bizarre spins and fatalistic interpretations of what is a perfectly good natured tongue-in-cheek quip directed - with a playful eyeroll - at the constant doom and gloom naysaying brigade.

More than they even deserved, quite frankly mr. shankly

Nice cover on a nice magazine. Well done and well deserved.

Why do the Central powers that be always make him sound so completely desperate and childish. It's ridiculous.
Thank you! When you’re young and wish to make your mark, then you almost have a point. But at 63 and he still he does the misunderstood victim schtick? Get gone, man! That’s just soooooooooooooooo weak!
And then he makes risible remarks in a beiger than beige interview that some InfoWars sidekick no-one in the real world bothers with pounces on like a hyena for their self-promotion. How does any of this aid their career?
Someone within his inner circle really ought to take away the self-destruct button from him and stick it in a vault guarded night and day by elite ninjas. Somehow, his career may stand a chance of resuscitation.

Last edited:
Some truly bizarre spins and fatalistic interpretations of what is a perfectly good natured tongue-in-cheek quip directed - with a playful eyeroll - at the constant doom and gloom naysaying brigade.

More than they even deserved, quite frankly mr. shankly

Nice cover on a nice magazine. Well done and well deserved.

They’re entitled to have them. But yeah, these interpretation & speculations, they mean little to nothing outside of the echo chambers of solo. So let ‘em vent.

Lol ……. 👇

Last edited:
Why do the Central powers that be always make him sound so completely desperate and childish.
Going by the wording it's M making himself sound
"childish..".
I bet you $$$$ ,that M wrote that

I think this is great news.
I said things are changing in M"s favor .

He did the right thing . He didn't apologize he waited it out it's good he got Lindera ex squeeze to write something

So I guess Bracewell will may be making comparisons between how Britain treated Wilde to Morrissey’s current position there(?)

or not, we’ll see.

In this case, I sort of like the Central headline, as if it comes from excitement and relief, with a dash of Morrissey's hyperbolic tendencies : )

They’re entitled to have them. But yeah, these interpretation & speculations, they mean little to nothing outside of the echo chambers of solo. So let ‘em vent.
It’s like going to sit down on a nice patio somewhere and right as you’re about to pull out a chair to sit down you notice at the last millisecond that there’s bird shit all over it and that you nearly put your hand in it and also almost sat in it all at the same time.

It’s like going to sit down on a nice patio somewhere and right as you’re about to pull out a chair to sit down you notice at the last millisecond that there’s bird shit all over it and that you nearly put your hand in it and also almost sat in it all at the same time.
Why would it be fatalistic or bizarre to believe that an artist of Morrissey's calibre and status shouldn't have to look this grateful for a magazine cover? I wasn't even "naysaying" M at all, just criticising his increasingly stupid website. And that's comparable to bird shit on a chair? Silly, patronising post.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom