Morrissey Central "INTERESTING DRAG" (July 17, 2021)

MORRISSEY CENTRAL

INTERESTING DRAG
July 17, 2021

IMG_0078_xvxhtq.jpg

Celebrating 100 years of HMV, "Bona Drag" is available this week at HMV stores,
Rough Trade outlets, or Amazon and HMV online. The double album is on teal coloured
vinyl, and features Suggs, Mary Margaret O'Hara, and Kirsty MacColl.
Art design is by Darren Evans, and project manager is Nigel Reeve.

Not sure how 'HMV exclusive' works with Amazon & Rough Trade.
It is available on the 24th if you turn up in person at HMV or to online order if you wait for unsold copies to be listed on HMV's site after the event.
It's not showing on Amazon yet & Rough Trade's site is busy with RSD so can't check that either.
FWD.

Related items:

I know I'm sad but I really love the classic record labels.To me it's obvious by how many times Morrissey has replicated the legendary record labels e.g. RCA,HMV,Stateside,etc how much the physical vinyl meant to him,because I'm the same way.

1626547656755.png

Btw, this is a Eurasian teal, a freshwater duck. In the early 20th century folks began to use its name to refer to the colour teal which resembles the colour of the stripe extending behind the duck's eyes.

It's definitely only available through hmv stores in the UK on the 24th of July and on their website from 4pm that day
No other retailer will have it apart from the ebay sharks of course

Another smash hit

Banbury.... Janice .....📡📡📡

I’ll cover Cumbria for this ....

HMV ... all access covered 🆘🆘🆘

In England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Loyal collectors only 🚻🚻🚻

No folks with Hog warts 🐥🐥
Wanted
Or chicken wrung necks
Need appeal ...

Banbury, Janice...

Quit with the temporary love in 🚦

JANICE ...

Panic on the streets of Carlisle ☎️

Why leave me now .... 🕰

For him ....

It’s over

Before we ever begun . 🧨🧨🧨

I'm a bit surprised that the "woke crowd" hasn't gone hysteric because of "appropriation of trans/drag culture" or whatever they're onto these days.

Buy something you don't have already. Today I bought acid blood Aliens LP, Tangerine Dream's The Keep, and the new John Grant Boy From Michigan 2LP. I've got the Space 1999 2LP coloured vinyls on preorder. Damned if I'm buying a reissue of Bona Drag just cos the teal green looks nice.

Last edited:
£36? A Morrissey record to treasure for the cost of 4 pints.

I'm a bit surprised that the "woke crowd" hasn't gone hysteric because of "appropriation of trans/drag culture" or whatever they're onto these days.
You raise a pertinent point.

Morrissey has appropriated the icons, history, culture & semantic signifiers of LGBTQI from the outset in a garish, desperate attempt to appear 'edgy' by shamelessly co-opting radical Outsider Art as a prop to be diluted, neutered & flogged to the Herd Culture's 'clueless consumers' for profit.

At no stage has this crafty cultural cuckoo made a definitive statement of allyship as he metaphorically plunders, rapes and pillages genuine 'rebel yell' icons for more dollars.

Morrissey is a morbid magpie who feigns mourning to mawkishly mop up deceased epochal Masters Of Reality who changed , disrupted or destroyed the existing paradigms of conventional reality by summoning new realities from the ether. His death-grasp zombie embrace of Lou Reed and David Bowie being two of the most offensively egregious examples of this phoney's scam insincerity. 'Bona Drag' is an entirely idiotic example.

Whilst a plausible defence case can be made for the cover art of the inaugural single 'Hand In Glove' by The Smiths Collective: no such leniency or clemency can be afforded such crass banalities as 'All The Lazy Dykes' and the frankly ludicrous car-crash that is 'The Truth About Ruth' which deadnames the transgender subject person as 'J**n*. If this person were not a fictional entity, such midgendering would be a criminal act under existing UK law. Whether or not one regards such protections for the transgender community as essential to civilisational progress or an example of soi-disant 'woke' ideology is acutely revealing.

BrummieBoy identifies as TriSexual as the Bi prefix within the existing 'rainbow' coalition acronym excludes the Trans community and fixates on binary biological sex bifurcation, failing to embrace the complexities of nuanced intersectional identity formations such as 'pansexual' which seek to honour and validate all polarities and 57 Varieties of gender, sex, romantic & aromantic desire.

Morrissey recently absurdly identifies as 'humasexual' in another evasion of clarity, still imagining that opening the closet means suicide and empty sears in The Sheds on tours of the insultingly designated territories marketeers in corporate music call 'The Flyover States.

Morrissey is a fraud.

Best wishes

BrummieBoy

The Malvern Hills
Warcestershire Source
Engerland.

cc The Glinner. Suzanne Moore. Julie Bindel. Julie Burchill. Peter Tatchell. J K Rowling. Paris Lees. Sam Smith. Demi Levato. Jobriath. Prince. Boy George. Marilyn Peter Robinson. Pete Burns. Rob Halford.

Last edited:
You raise a pertinent point.

Morrissey has appropriated the icons, history, culture & semantic signifiers of LGBTQI from the outset in a garish, desperate attempt to appear 'edgy' by shamelessly co-opting radical Outsider Art as a prop to be diluted, neutered & flogged to the Herd Culture's 'clueless consumers' for profit.

At no stage has this crafty cultural cuckoo made a definitive statement of allyship as he metaphorically plunders, rapes and pillages genuine 'rebel yell' icons for more dollars.

Morrissey is a morbid magpie who feigns mourning to mawkishly mop up deceased epochal Masters Of Reality who changed , disrupted or destroyed the existing paradigms of conventional reality by summoning new realities from the ether. His death-grasp zombie embrace of Lou Reed and David Bowie being two of the most offensively egregious examples of this phoney's scam insincerity. 'Bona Drag' is an entirely idiotic example.

Whilst a plausible defence case can be made for the cover art of the inaugural single 'Hand In Glove' by The Smiths Collective: no such leniency or clemency can be afforded such crass banalities as 'All The Lazy Dykes' and the frankly ludicrous car-crash that is 'The Truth About Ruth' which deadnames the transgender subject person as 'J**n*. If this person were not a fictional entity, such midgendering would be a criminal act under existing UK law. Whether or not one regards such protections for the transgender community as essential to civilisational progress or an example of soi-disant 'woke' ideology is acutely revealing.

BrummieBoy identifies as TriSexual as the Bi prefix within the existing 'rainbow' coalition acronym excludes the Trans community and fixates on binary biological sex bifurcation, failing to embrace the complexities of nuanced intersectional identity formations such as 'pansexual' which seek to honour and validate all polarities and 57 Varieties of gender, sex, romantic & aromantic desire.

Morrissey recently absurdly identifies as 'humasexual' in another evasion of clarity, still imagining that opening the closet means suicide and empty sears in The Sheds on tours of the insultingly designated territories marketeers in corporate music call 'The Flyover States.

Morrissey is a fraud.

Best wishes

BrummieBoy

The Malvern Hills
Warcestershire Source
Engerland.

cc The Glinner. Suzanne Moore. Julie Bindel. Julie Burchill. Peter Tatchell. J K Rowling. Paris Lees. Sam Smith. Demi Levato. Jobriath. Prince. Boy George. Marilyn Peter Robinson. Pete Burns. Rob Halford.

Hugh, dont get all worked up. There is no Green BD for you, you are on the no sale list. 🪗
You could send your best friend Robocop, but 1- he doesnt have the quids, 2- he happens to be on the no sale list as well and 3-if you gave him the quids hed drink them before making his way to the store.:lbf:

Multiple :banned:lists for you, Hugh, hows that for a Flyover state of affairs?:lbf:

:hammer:

Humasexual is exactly the definition of Moz, in my opinion he is bisexual with a greater inclination towards men, I think he is more enthusiastic about males, much more, than women. But when it comes to true love Moz can fall in love with anyone. who fall in love

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom