• no one in particular

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Still Tired

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Worm

Votes: 23 47.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This place is intellectually barron I still think your insufferable know it all's who need a good seeing to. Sorry I'm so upset today.

Manyof Busy Clippers posts have made me think about things, so tnhat's where I've voted.

No, you know your stuff. I stick by my vote!! :D

^ i still think you should put in a plug for this poll on the main discussion, since many of them don't come to off-topic. maybe just start a thread that links to this poll and ask them to vote. who cares if a moderator eventually moves it!

Last edited:
Isn't this sort of like going to MacDonalds and conducting a poll for Chef of the Year? :p

It will come as no surprise to anyone that I voted for Cod, because he consistently elevates the mundane to the sublime. This Crossroads post is just one example:

Bottles. They are sinuous, yielding, and translucent, while tins "squat" hermetically within their own base metals.

As a service to the moz solo community, should he win, I selflessly volunteer to be The Prize Patrol. But I will dispense with the balloons (bad for the environment) in favor of biodegradable bubble bath.

(he might already be a winner :eek: )

I vote both Worm and Cod (my vote technicaly went for Cod since Worm is leading anyway). Not only are those two extremely eloquent and knowledgable (about pretty much everything :) ), I've never seen either of them be arrogant about it.

Clearly you all missed the informative political discussion myself and the Goat had a while back.

It will come as no surprise to anyone that I voted for Cod, because he consistently elevates the mundane to the sublime. This Crossroads post is just one example:

Bottles. They are sinuous, yielding, and translucent, while tins "squat" hermetically within their own base metals.

I couldn't agree more, but I am a little sad that these such posts seem quite infrequent these days.

As a service to the moz solo community, should he win, I selflessly volunteer to be The Prize Patrol. But I will dispense with the balloons (bad for the environment) in favor of biodegradable bubble bath.
Such a good steward of the earth. :rolleyes:

Worm!!!!!!!!!!

Where does he get all his info from. Busy typing and a very boring job I suspect!

I am more curious (and in awe) about how much time he spends writing all of those lengthy posts. I still would like to know how long the average 4 paragraph post takes him!

Last edited:
Worm!!!!!!!!!!

Where does he get all his info from. Busy typing and a very boring job I suspect!

I'm old. I've been waiting almost 20 years to spew all the stuff I've been ruminating on since the day I bought "The Queen Is Dead". The Internet has made things so much easier. In the old days I got bored somewhere between typing the letter and licking the postage stamp. And yes, I type almost 100 words a minute and my job is deadly dull. We won't even mention my caffeine intake, which at this point easily qualifies as a drug addiction.

I'm bemused by this poll. I think the award could go to many people who visit this site. I particularly like posts by Danny, dazzak, Uncleskinny, Inathan, no one in particular, and a few others I'm probably forgetting. But anyway, thanks for the kind words. I only wish the original title had been kept as "Geek of the Year". If I hold on to my lead in this poll I demand that I receive my award as a bona fide Geek. I, um...there is an award, yes?

Last edited:
^Hold onto your lead? I think you have this poll wrapped up!

Not that i am poll master here, but i am sure kewpie will oblige your demand [well, because there is no choice in the matter, now is there ;-)] and crown you "geek of the year"
kingnerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom