Misses
Money
Girls
Heavy
Vicar
Oscillate
Charming (new york)
Purple Haze

Do we have it on here as flac or mp3?? Thanks in advance.

Any others not included in the above list?

Thanks for that, never used it before. Any idea how to split the tracks as opposed to being in one 'lump'?
Audacity, but that's a lot of work for those tracks.
I don't know where HD (specifically) sourced their tracks from, but will have a look tonight for you.
Regards,
FWD.

(The encoding and then compression on YT often renders music audio to below 128kbps - which isn't brilliant).

Audacity, but that's a lot of work for those tracks.
I don't know where HD sourced their tracks from, but will have a look tonight for you.
Regards,
FWD.

Oh don't worry FWD, it's not important enough.
I just thought they might be on here archived somewhere. I couldn't find anything so thought I'd post.
I don't want to create work unnecessarily. Thanks anyway.

I just thought they might be on here archived somewhere. I couldn't find anything so thought I'd post.
I think they bolted on a couple of things to an existing instrumental selection - won't be too hard. When sat at the PC this evening, will see what I can dig up.
Regards,
FWD.

I saved most of the space I have online for the NHS/Extra Badge static links - so nothing like this archived with long lasting links.
Here's the same tracks bodged together by myself from a variety of sources.
I've not had time to cherry pick encoding/versions and rather than switching out several HDs, I used one with a bit of everything on.
They put the computer game tracks (combined "stems") together with B-side instrumentals & some ST instrumentals.
This is all of said - a few may be FLAC/mostly MP3:

Regards,
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom