Morrissey Central (Instagram) Morrissey comments re: Your Arsenal 30th (July 28, 2022)

Screenshot_20220728-144021~2.png

Update:
Now a Central post.
FWD.

Yeah, I don’t really know what Alain means by that line. Hope he didn’t mean it in the way it can come off as petty. Those two Nevin songs are killer. Though I would love to hear what the original demos sounded like to see the evolution of them, what Ronson and the band did with them.

there’s this though …

He meant it exactly that way. He also slighted all of Morrissey's subsequent line ups after "Your Arsenal" "The Band was perfect then". Wonder how the Boss Moz will feel about that ? It's only a matter of time before he is sacked again.

Morrissi. Duude. I'mma spell it out for you. It will make this thread last longer. Y.o.u.... okay, faster! faster. You're the old world. The new world is not yet here, the old world is taking an awful long time to die. Looks like you haven't noticed we're all stuck in the in-between. What's gonna happen is, we're all going to die of thirst and heat and starve, after all the other animals have gone. Then the new world won't need you. It might still need arsetits one day, but nothing like you anyway. What the world will need is people who whistle well around campfires, peeps like that.
The nonsense of Fame will be gone. Vegas will be gone, mate. Maybe even before you shuffle.

The time you long for is not coming back. As far as your harmony of opinions, well, look at it this way matey, for years you've been erring on the side of: killers, misogyns, racists, fascists, rapists, climate change deniers, and the jury is still out on paedos, and still most people don't really hate you, just see you as their embarrassing great-aunt as unimaginative journalists keep saying, and they let you live.

Can't you just leave it at that? Shouldn't you be glad you made so much music? With such talented people (no, not him. Or him. And certainly not him!)? Oh by the way, speaking of nourishment, all I know is, you seem to have bitten a lot more hands than I ever did. And I like chewing on a postman before lunch.

You've got enough money for a trip to Mars, you've got all the male thickos you'll ever need around you, you still have a handful of fanatics, can't you just relax behind the curtain and stop lying to yourself? You're a distant memory. The world doesn't really need you anymore. And did it ever? Come on. What good have you done to anyone, really? Have you ever been more than a willowy whiner? A spokesman for self-indulgence? A big mouth outside but for many things inside, a coward? If you have I never noticed.

Have you ever helped a little Mexican to grow? (shut up, Jesse.)

You know what you should do, grampi: you should write an open letter to Kendrick Lamarr as a sort of testament. Tell him how you really feel?

What a troll of a post. Then again, we expect nothing less from you.

Btw you’re never clever or funny, and you always try so hard to be.

Morrissi. Duude. I'mma spell it out for you. It will make this thread last longer. Y.o.u.... okay, faster! faster.

You're the old world. The new world is not yet here, the old world is taking an awful long time to die. Looks like you haven't noticed we're all stuck in the in-between. What's gonna happen is, we're all going to die of thirst and heat and starve, after all the other animals have gone. Then the new world won't need you. It might still need arsetits one day, but nothing like you anyway. What the world will need is people who whistle well around campfires, peeps like that.
The nonsense of Fame will be gone. Vegas will be gone, mate. Maybe even before you shuffle.

The time you long for is not coming back. As far as your harmony of opinions, well, look at it this way matey, for years you've been erring on the side of: killers, misogyns, racists, fascists, rapists, climate change deniers, and the jury is still out on paedos, and still most people don't really hate you, just see you as their embarrassing great-aunt as unimaginative journalists keep saying, and they let you live.

Can't you just leave it at that? Shouldn't you be glad you made so much music? With such talented people (no, not him. Or him. And certainly not him!)? Oh by the way, speaking of nourishment, all I know is, you seem to have bitten a lot more hands than I ever did. And I like chewing on a postman before lunch.

You've got enough money for a trip to Mars, you've got all the male thickos you'll ever need around you, you still have a handful of fanatics, can't you just relax behind the curtain and stop lying to yourself? You're a distant memory. The world doesn't really need you anymore. And did it ever? Come on. What good have you done to anyone, really? Have you ever been more than a willowy whiner? A spokesman for self-indulgence? A big mouth outside but for many things inside, a coward? If you have I never noticed.

Have you ever helped a little Mexican to grow? (shut up, Jesse.)

You know what you should do, grampi: you should write an open letter to Kendrick Lamarr as a sort of testament. Tell him how you really feel
I don’t get why you even care to share posts like this. What’s the point? Do you think your opinion would mean anything to him? I doubt he even reads the posts here. You’ve been here a long time, but since you are so full of hate maybe find somewhere else to go - for your own happiness as much as for those of us who are still fans and enjoy his work. Or don’t. I don’t care. Look, I don’t mean to be rude to you, it’s just, who needs the negativity…

A strong criticism of modern music, symbolized by, among others, Miley Cyrus :highfive:

Sure. But we also need to ask, is Miley Cyrus the
music ? ( the music she’s a part of?)

She doesn’t seem to be a bad sort. And Morrissey doesn’t have to like the music of the people that he likes, collaborates with, etc. Just saying.

Last edited:
Did you actually read that nonsense?

I was hoping for just once in Barking’s history of posting that this just might be the one intelligent, coherent and maybe even humorous post of hers/his.

I was wrong.

World Peace is an arrogant masterpiece, Your Arsenal is fantastic. It’s entirely subjective and I’m probably wrong but that’s how I feel.

no, you’re right, it is subjective.

I think LIHS was a little more ambitious, in regards to ‘arrogant masterpiece’.

Last edited:
I was hoping for just once in Barking’s history of posting that this just might be the one intelligent, coherent and maybe even humorous post of hers/his.

I was wrong.
Falls into the category of people who have no gauge for how truly low their own IQ is, and who then take it one step further and decide to flaunt it. Staggering.

Old man without deal grumps at modern music
Old ?que ??? Someone said that by their fruits you will know them... There is a lot of harvest sown by Moz.. we see records, shows, and more records to this day, and .. I wonder what are your fruits?, because here you come to discharge your bad energy towards a singer who has taken you to the extreme of obsession ... I recommend that you do not come back here makes you bad!! You are drawn uncle

I love this interaction of Moz with the fans on Instagram, it is not that he has interacted directly but it is a warm approach is talking to us is telling us how he feels. and that is very well very emotional, I feel closer ... I wish he did it more often his words are stimulating, and wise!!!MOZ AI LOFIU!!!!:flowers:

Always thought that pieces from LIHS like In Your Lap & When You Open… would’ve complimented World Peace but hey, hey, hey 😙🙏
It would’ve made it even worse.

Change the music industry by starting your own label, release Bonfire, rerelease all albums on vinyl, release special live albums, deluxe editions etc. He does not need the music industry, create his own and the fans will keep his music going for the ages. Prove the industry wrong, many bands and artist are doing very well without the majors.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom