Infowars / Paul Joseph Watson "Morrissey: Diversity is Conformity" (November 30, 2022)

Where did Morrissey say he wanted the cultures of Africa and the Middle East to change? I get that he wants every place anywhere to retain their traditions and identities, except of course he has strong views on animal rights, which would logically color his views on any practices that would hurt animals.
Where did I say, HE said it?
Have you got no idea of what might lie behind the bigoted imaginations of privileged people, who think they can judge difficult geopolitical developments from a secure position?

Last edited:
Okay. I like to ask you again in this context. Is it necessary then to call Berlin a rape capital and to formulate your cultural defense thought even more extreme?

The culture of Africa and the Middle East is so exciting, wild and different but please do not change anything here in our Europe. Stay where you is. Even if we have bragged for decades with our lavish wealth and almost invited; have awakened desires. Our protagonist, an old, white, bitter and isolated man, makes it very easy to look down from above on the chessboard to say "I don't like that".

Where did Morrissey say he wanted the cultures of Africa and the Middle East to change? I get that he wants every place anywhere to retain their traditions and identities, except of course he has strong views on animal rights, which would logically color his views on any practices that would hurt animals.

Where did I say, HE said it?
Have you got no idea, of what might lie behind the bigoted imaginations of privileged people, who think they can judge difficult geopolitical developments from a secure position?

Nah, but I do know what lies behind skinny’s and your imaginations.

Anyway, so Morrissey never said he wanted to change the cultures of Africa and the Middle East. Just wanted to clear that up.

Anyway, so Morrissey never said he wanted to change the cultures of Africa and the Middle East. Just wanted to clear that up.

If you like to enlighten so much, then explain again to a plain person like me, why he called Berlin the rape capital of the world. And that was after Angela Merkel's decision to provide humanitarian aid in the summer of 2015. I have to be careful with interpretations and references, because of course Morrissey has ALWAYS wanted to express the opposite according to you.

If you like to enlighten so much, then explain again to a plain person like me, why he called Berlin the rape capital of the world. And that was after Angela Merkel's decision to provide humanitarian aid in the summer of 2015.
Sorry, but of the subject, I know not enough to
discuss or give an opinion on.
I have to be careful with interpretations and references, because of course Morrissey has ALWAYS wanted to express the opposite according to you.

As long as we all acknowledge (and should) that our opinions and comments are based on mere interpretation, and mean little to nothing outside the echo chambers of solo.

Okay. I like to ask you again in this context. Is it necessary then to call Berlin a rape capital and to formulate your cultural defense thought even more extreme?
The culture of Africa and the Middle East is so exciting, wild and different but please do not change anything here in our Europe. Stay where you is. Even if we have bragged for decades with our lavish wealth and almost invited; have awakened desires. Our protagonist, an old, white, bitter and isolated man, makes it very easy to look down from above on the chessboard to say "I don't like that".

That's not what he was saying.

He thought Angela Merkel had made a wrong policy decision - (the policy was changed because it wasn't working).

JL – Angela Merkel’s a Mum of Europe.

Morrissey – But she wisely doesn’t say that much, she keeps very quiet, and uhhh, which is interesting. But I, I feel sad that Germany had to become the rape capital of Europe, which I think is shocking.

JL – the what capital?

Morrissey – Rape capital.

JL – is it, right?

Morrissey – Yes, yes, statistically yes. And it coincides with the, the open borders and the free flow, which is very, very shocking. And a lot of people do think that was a mistake of Angela Merkel. That she initially said, ‘oh, yes, yes, come, everybody, come, wherever you are, whoever you are, come. And then she’s saying, ‘oh, well, whoops, whoops, maybe not’. But, em, so...

Then she asks if he's against taking in refugees - and he doesn't say no - he just says it can't be assumed that everyone will get on...

And eventually she asks him to clarify - which he does.

JL – So you’re just saying, like, everybody should stay where they are?

Morrissey – No! I don’t think that! You stay where you are? Stop it!

That's not what he was saying.

He thought Angela Merkel had made a wrong policy decision - (the policy was changed because it wasn't working).

JL – Angela Merkel’s a Mum of Europe.

Morrissey – But she wisely doesn’t say that much, she keeps very quiet, and uhhh, which is interesting. But I, I feel sad that Germany had to become the rape capital of Europe, which I think is shocking.

JL – the what capital?

Morrissey – Rape capital.

JL – is it, right?

Morrissey – Yes, yes, statistically yes. And it coincides with the, the open borders and the free flow, which is very, very shocking. And a lot of people do think that was a mistake of Angela Merkel. That she initially said, ‘oh, yes, yes, come, everybody, come, wherever you are, whoever you are, come. And then she’s saying, ‘oh, well, whoops, whoops, maybe not’. But, em, so...

Then she asks if he's against taking in refugees - and he doesn't say no - he just says it can't be assumed that everyone will get on...

And eventually she asks him to clarify - which he does.

JL – So you’re just saying, like, everybody should stay where they are?

Morrissey – No! I don’t think that! You stay where you are? Stop it!
Of Europe...not of the world. Ok. I quoted from memory. The rest of your quote doesn't make it better. At least for me. It's bigotry.

Of Europe...not of the world. Ok. I quoted from memory. The rest of your quote doesn't make it better. At least for me. It's bigotry.

That's more to do with your own assumptions - the policy did create chaos because it didn't have enough planning or resources behind it.

It's like Woodstock 2 & 1999! - it doesn't mean the kids are bad or it couldn't have worked.

Last edited:
That's more to do with your own assumptions - the policy did create chaos because it didn't have enough planning or resources behind it.

It's like Woodstock 2 & 1999! - it doesn't mean the kids are bad or it couldn't have worked.
No it isn't because there was no chaos nor did Berlin become the rape capital of Europe. And as far as I know Germany didn't change much because they let people in that fled, that's just an assumption of people who like to see it that way.

No it isn't because there was no chaos nor did Berlin become the rape capital of Europe. And as far as I know Germany didn't change much because they let people in that fled, that's just an assumption of people who like to see it that way.

She briefly opened the border which meant thousands of people travelled to Germany without the resources or infrastructure in place to deal with it. His hyperbole doesn't matter because he doesn't go on to say people have to be kept out... He's in line with what actually happened - there was more control on the border which slowed the pace so resources could be put in place & people settled in.

She briefly opened the border which meant thousands of people travelled to Germany without the resources or infrastructure in place to deal with it. His hyperbole doesn't matter because he doesn't go on to say people have to be kept out... He's in line with what actually happened - there was more control on the border which slowed the pace so resources could be put in place & people settled in.
Sorry, I'll have to check again. His "hyberbole" was too, that the circumstance you described led to Berlin becoming the rape capital of Europe? If so, why does this causality "doesent matter"?

Sorry, I'll have to check again. His "hyberbole" was too, that the circumstance you described led to Berlin becoming the rape capital of Europe? If so, why does this causality "doesent matter"?

Because he's blaming the policy not the people - crime always does go up in circumstances when there's a lot of people & a lack of resources.

There are a lot of real problems that need discussed. Bigots do use those problems to further their agenda - but it wouldn't be the odd jarring phrase or wrong statistic. It would be coherent & he'd be a different type of artist.

God I hope Morrissey posts PJW's video on Central. It's too poignant not to keep that comment "Diversity is conformity" in the spotlight for as long as possible. I don't even know if Morrissey knows just how succinctly he put it. I haven't heard it said better.

If anyone is actually upset at what Morrissey said then WTF difference does it make if PJW says it too? I don't ahve to agree with everything PJW says to acknowledge he's right on being right this time about Morrissey. You just sometimes have to wonder why some people here ever got into Morrissey in the first place.
Ive heard they have emailed each other and its obvious M would be in agreement with PJW on some things, as PJW copies Douglas Murray, who M likes.
If M posted this it would be a f***ing stupid move and it would waste the good moves he has made over the last three years. This is how they f***ing get you, they say a few things that make sense, but then when you dig deeper you see they are anti-vegan, anti-gay, c***s and that is what PJW is. Why the f*** would you want M to be part of that? M should carry on, letting that lot praise him but stay the f*** away from them. He just needs to carry on doing fire shows. do a few more interviews, being his charming self. Get contacts like Michael Bracewell to speak up for him. I said 6 months ago culture has changed and people are coming back to him. He is not f***ing Kanye Ye. Know what I mean?

Ive heard they have emailed each other and its obvious M would be in agreement with PJW on some things, as PJW copies Douglas Murray, who M likes.
If M posted this it would be a f***ing stupid move and it would waste the good moves he has made over the last three years. This is how they f***ing get you, they say a few things that make sense, but then when you dig deeper you see they are anti-vegan, anti-gay, c***s and that is what PJW is. Why the f*** would you want M to be part of that? M should carry on, letting that lot praise him but stay the f*** away from them. He just needs to carry on doing fire shows. do a few more interviews, being his charming self. Get contacts like Michael Bracewell to speak up for him. I said 6 months ago culture has changed and people are coming back to him. He is not f***ing Kanye Ye. Know what I mean?
No he is definitely not Kanye, thank god.

I just cannot be bothered sitting at a keyboard and and waving my wand of approval/disapproval over everything Morrissey says. I have better things to do with my time, like procrastinating and avoiding stuff I need to get done.

I hope he keeps saying things like he did in that interview. I don't care about digging deeper into what PJW says or believes. No one agrees with everyone and what they believe. Believe it or not but someone can agree with someone on many things even if those two people vehemently disagree on core values. I'm glad to hear Morrissey likes Douglas Murray so thanks for that update. Morrissey can be clueless on many things and I have mentioned as so, many times here but on the current zeitgeist he is 100% correct. They are nothing but art-hounds.

So what if people are coming back to him? So what if some people have left him? All that tells me is he has new fans or some have retuned realising Morrissey was right about a few things they were clueless on. Fans leaving tells me they've moved on to someone they can manage being a fan of. Words fail me to express just how much I do not care about the ultimate balance of his fanbase whether coming or going.

All I care about is that he remains Morrissey and he can lash out as much as he likes as far as I'm concerned. I hope he's got plenty more left in him to upset as many woketards as he can. Morrissey is not some wild animal I need to see tamed so none of my good crystal gets smashed.

He's not a dog on a chain ;)

ps: sorry that was a bit long.

No he is definitely not Kanye, thank god.

I just cannot be bothered sitting at a keyboard and and waving my wand of approval/disapproval over everything Morrissey says. I have better things to do with my time, like procrastinating and avoiding stuff I need to get done.

I hope he keeps saying things like he did in that interview. I don't care about digging deeper into what PJW says or believes. No one agrees with everyone and what they believe. Believe it or not but someone can agree with someone on many things even if those two people vehemently disagree on core values. I'm glad to hear Morrissey likes Douglas Murray so thanks for that update. Morrissey can be clueless on many things and I have mentioned as so, many times here but on the current zeitgeist he is 100% correct. They are nothing but art-hounds.

So what if people are coming back to him? So what if some people have left him? All that tells me is he has new fans or some have retuned realising Morrissey was right about a few things they were clueless on. Fans leaving tells me they've moved on to someone they can manage being a fan of. Words fail me to express just how much I do not care about the ultimate balance of his fanbase whether coming or going.

All I care about is that he remains Morrissey and he can lash out as much as he likes as far as I'm concerned. I hope he's got plenty more left in him to upset as many woketards as he can. Morrissey is not some wild animal I need to see tamed so none of my good crystal gets smashed.

He's not a dog on a chain ;)

ps: sorry that was a bit long.
:clap: And re. procrastinating stuff that seems like it needs to be done, you might enjoy this overview of bullsh*t jobs - https://libcom.org/article/phenomenon-bullshit-jobs-david-graeber

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom