Infowars / Paul Joseph Watson "Morrissey: Diversity is Conformity" (November 30, 2022)

Imminent disaster.

Do not post this to Central and regain some credibility. There will be scare surprise if it is shared, however.

Do not post this to Central and regain some credibility. There will be scare surprise if it is shared, however.
Sam is typing up a post right now

"Award winning journalist and all-round GREAT guy, Alex Jones confirms Morrissey as fantastic uncle"

Don't call me, I'll call you, Sam. Great minds think alike! High Five!

LOL
Rightwing Trump supporter who cum in his pants because Trump mentioned him in a Tweet
Alex Jones right-hand man. Gives M more support just what he needs with his BOT on the roll out The sad part is Paul is actually M's most credible main supporter

I think M should just go with it at this point. I would f***ing rather
Oh for f*** sake, just what we need
As much as Paul is a c***ybollox . He is still much better than f***ing sam and Fiona
Its just so cringe that Paul is always having a go at vegans and gayboys yet he posts support for M
I bet M is a fan deep down as well. He would love to post this on M Central I bet. May as well at this point

This is great! Everything said is true. "Diversity" is a joke and has ruined several countries. The street I live on in California looks like Tijuana. Now please tell me how "racist" I am little snowflakes!!

This is great! Everything said is true. "Diversity" is a joke and has ruined several countries. The street I live on in California looks like Tijuana. Now please tell me how "racist" I am little snowflakes!!
God I hope Morrissey posts PJW's video on Central. It's too poignant not to keep that comment "Diversity is conformity" in the spotlight for as long as possible. I don't even know if Morrissey knows just how succinctly he put it. I haven't heard it said better.

If anyone is actually upset at what Morrissey said then WTF difference does it make if PJW says it too? I don't ahve to agree with everything PJW says to acknowledge he's right on being right this time about Morrissey. You just sometimes have to wonder why some people here ever got into Morrissey in the first place.

There's a reason for that. If you knew your history, you'd know that California was once Mexican territory.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom