Information regarding reports of 'retirement' - true-to-you.net

Re: "I am still right here, where I always was"

This makes me happy.

Viva MORRISSEY! :)

Anyone who read the original "interview" could see he didn't even mention retirement. The Press are getting more stupid by the day.

Mind still not blown. :p

So glad to hear this, the media are nuts, they spin everything.

I just saw MOZ in San Diego and Bakersfield and it/he was amazing. He gets "better and better" with age, like a fine wine~

Believe the media in the U.K. ,or the big-brother b. s. in the country once known as the U.S.A. & you may have been eating red-meat, GMO foods, aspartame and floride. How's the nwo workin out for ya???

HAHAA!! Hang the journalists! God I love Morrissey...I agree that he gets better with age, but then he's always been the best.

If Morrissey wouldn't keep talking about retirement, maybe the press wouldn't keep writing about it.

They had no truth in reporting that. The Juice interview said nothing of the sort. Journalist who lie.....

I`m so happy to hear this.I hope he never stops singing.Morrissey will always be the best.

Honestly, when I was reading the news about 'retirement' some part of my heart believed that it all was rumours.
So now I'm completely happy. :D

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My head is going to explode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats just amazing!!!!!!!!

Kristeen anymore scoops you can tell us?

Russell Brand has become the hero of the day for standing up for the common man and woman world wide. Please listen to what Russell Brand had to say last night on American T. V. Yes Moz, we love you too, no-vote for bad people on the rise.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom