Information regarding reports of 'retirement' - true-to-you.net

Dear Donald Duck, I really DON'T have to give any factual evidence, I am not on trial for anything and not trying to prove anybody guilty of anything.

Actually, you think you're trying to prove David is guilty for being banned from concerts. You also think you're trying to prove David is guilty for the contents of what a vocal majority of people on this website feel (that Morrissey doesn't like)...and you're doing a horrible job at proving both. In fact, the best you can come up with is "I'm not banned and you are - neener neener neener." The fact you think you have nothing to prove actually proves that you can't back up one bit of anything you've said with any evidence whatsoever. Give it up, you're a failure in every aspect.

This isn't the real world, it's cyber space.

Excuse me for not attending the science class where they informed you that the internet is a whole separate dimension where the basic principles of the Universe no longer apply. Let me guess, you also exit the real world when you make a phone call, right?

In the REAL world, David is banned from attending Morrissey concerts, and I was trying to help him get his ban lifted,

I can't speak for David, but I'd rather you helped yourself not be such a moron.

but it would appear he's not too bothered, and 'P' doesn't seem too bothered about going to see this guy Morrissey either!

Obviously, they aren't. Why are you? Oh, that's right...because you're trolling. My bad.

I don't know about you, because I don't know who you are.

Yeah, you don't know much. We're all very privy to that...

I don't actually come on here that often and I'm certainly not banned as you seem to think I am. If I were banned, how would I be corresponding with you?

FAIL. Anonymous posting. That's how, idiot.

My vacation here in Cambridgeshire (thanks P) is great, but the weather hasn't been brilliant, hence me being on here.

You were saying?
33tl2dd.jpg

We are ALL alone in life.

No. Not really.

Ok Bollock chops, we've called you out as a liar, we've proven you can't come up with answers when asked, and we've also proven that you have a vendetta of some sort against this site, in particular David and myself. You have a one track approach - DAVID IS BANNED FROM GIGS! And I don't want to go to the gigs as I'm scared to go. Would you like me to provide proof you're talking bollocks again?

P.

People usually resort to name calling when they can't find the words to debate. I have told NO lies, I merely pointed out why Morrissey has banned David from his concerts. I have NO vendetta against this site, I just don't like that it upsets the person it is supposed to be in homage to. I have NO vendetta against you or David, in fact I have NO feelings toward you whatsoever, I don't know either of you, it is just that you two run the site that has upset Morrissey. You surely can't deny that it has upset Morrissey? As to whether you are too scared to attend a Morrissey concert, only you know the answer to that, and actually, it is of no concern of mine, so I retract my previous statement.
It is glaringly obvious that David does not wish to back down, so there isn't much more to say. I don't know why you have all taken a hostile approach towards me, I was trying to help.

Ray 'O' - Chicago, but staying in Prickwillow Road, Ely, Cambridgeshire, England - staying with a friend who is a HUGE Moz fan.

Actually, you think you're trying to prove David is guilty for being banned from concerts. You also think you're trying to prove David is guilty for the contents of what a vocal majority of people on this website feel (that Morrissey doesn't like)...and you're doing a horrible job at proving both. In fact, the best you can come up with is "I'm not banned and you are - neener neener neener." The fact you think you have nothing to prove actually proves that you can't back up one bit of anything you've said with any evidence whatsoever. Give it up, you're a failure in every aspect.

Excuse me for not attending the science class where they informed you that the internet is a whole separate dimension where the basic principles of the Universe no longer apply. Let me guess, you also exit the real world when you make a phone call, right?

I can't speak for David, but I'd rather you helped yourself not be such a moron.

Obviously, they aren't. Why are you? Oh, that's right...because you're trolling. My bad.

Yeah, you don't know much. We're all very privy to that...

FAIL. Anonymous posting. That's how, idiot.

You were saying?
33tl2dd.jpg

No. Not really.

Dear Donald Duck, now YOU are calling me names too, it really isn't the way to have an adult debate. Thanks for the weather map of St Ives, it certainly looks brighter there than it is here, I may visit. I am confused as to why you called me a troll, I am merely debating a subject and I have signed my name every time, unlike you, who are posting anonymously!

Ray O - Chicago-Ely-St.Ives

Dear Donald Duck, I really DON'T have to give any factual evidence, I am not on trial for anything and not trying to prove anybody guilty of anything.

...Morrissey is endlessly attacked by so called fans, and anybody seems to be able to offer an opinion, which in some cases is just plain nasty towards Moz

You made the statement about Morrissey being 'endlessly attacked' on the site and of the 2 million or so posts cannot find a few to back up your claim? I asked you to pick a few posts and what actions you would take and instead of offering a solution you become combative. It is clear there is no point in carrying this on further as you have proven to be one of the types that sits around moaning about how things are rather than actually doing anything.

Who do you consider a real friend, the person that is honest and open with their opinions or the person that says only supportive things to make you feel good about yourself?

Isn't this more a reflection of personal values that's a bit over-simplistic, like saying that criticism is always evidence of goodness and sincerity and courtesy is always bad and worthless? Other intentions are equally likely to be at play.

Isn't this more a reflection of personal values that's a bit over-simplistic, like saying that criticism is always evidence of goodness and sincerity and courtesy is always bad and worthless? Other intentions are equally likely to be at play.

Not really.

From 1997-2006, there was a vocal majority of people here who supported Morrissey and his musical direction. As the vocal majority became disillusioned with his musical decline and erratic behavior they started to make that opinion obvious and Morrissey just simply didn't want to hear it. David's parable is a just one.

Ray 'O' - Chicago, but staying in Prickwillow Road, Ely, Cambridgeshire, England - staying with a friend who is a HUGE Moz fan.

Two problems with that, 'Ray'. Firstly, there are no houses on that road, and secondly, you now appear to be in West Sussex. Make your mind up. Deary me.

P.

There is a big difference however between flattering Morrissey on one hand and ridiculing others for the same things that Morrissey is doing or saying. It shows that your flattering Morrissey isn't sincere. If you really loved what he was doing and saying you would not find it wrong in other people and attack them massively. Instead a lot of you lot spend an awful lot of time attacking others for supposedly attacking Morrissey for no real reason other than to appear like those devoted fans who love and adore Morrissey no matter what. Why the big difference? Because the one person sings songs while others type their words on an internet forum? Because the one person is in the media, rich and staying in five star hotels, is in the charts and stands in front of a crowd of people and television cameras while you do not know anything about the others who are typing their words on an internet forum? Or in regards to "fans", how sincere is it to be overly nice to certain people because they appear to be Morrissey favourites while others cannot be bothered to play the Morrissey card and desire to be more liked for being themselves than for being liked by Morrissey?

Two problems with that, 'Ray'. Firstly, there are no houses on that road, and secondly, you now appear to be in West Sussex. Make your mind up. Deary me.

P.

You told me I was in Cambridgeshire and now you're telling me I'm in West Sussex. Please tell me which one it is I should be in because my feet are getting tired moving about.

Ray O'Lite Chicago/Cambridgeshire/West Sussex

You made the statement about Morrissey being 'endlessly attacked' on the site and of the 2 million or so posts cannot find a few to back up your claim? I asked you to pick a few posts and what actions you would take and instead of offering a solution you become combative. It is clear there is no point in carrying this on further as you have proven to be one of the types that sits around moaning about how things are rather than actually doing anything.

David, once again you have missed the point. YOU are banned by Morrissey because of the way you run your site. I didn't start this debate for any other reason than to try and help you see the reason WHY you are banned.

Ray - somewhere under the rain cloud.

David, once again you have missed the point. YOU are banned by Morrissey because of the way you run your site. I didn't start this debate for any other reason than to try and help you see the reason WHY you are banned.

Ray - somewhere under the rain cloud.

David is banned because he hosts a site where users have the freedom to say Morrissey's new songs and new band are shit if they feel it. Period. Now f*** off.

You told me I was in Cambridgeshire and now you're telling me I'm in West Sussex. Please tell me which one it is I should be in because my feet are getting tired moving about.

Ray O'Lite Chicago/Cambridgeshire/West Sussex

All right buddy, I can see your game, but to answer your question, you're somewhere between Bognor Regis and Chichester.

G'night Dunc.

P.

Here is one of MANY posts on this website that is absolutely SICKENING: http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...-pt-II?p=1986685495&viewfull=1#post1986685495

This is what Boz gets? After being in the band for so many years, giving us songs such as "Now My Heart Is Full" and "The More You Ignore Me..." etc. This, David is what you call acceptable for a website dedicated to Morrissey (which includes his band because without whom, we would have nothing). I have also seen people say on this very website HORRIBLE things about Boz' wife. You are a sick f***ing bunch.

David, you are so delusional. I reported a post for being "troll" some time ago where someone was reporting that they saw Morrissey with an underage boy in Spain while we all knew he was in the UK at that time. You are totally disgusting in what you are doing. You actually gave me an infraction for "abusing the report post" function. Are you serious? You don't confirm ANY facts EVER. You are pathetic. AND THEN, you know full well that !Viva Hate! is posting under nothappynotsad who has said horrible things about Morrissey (just look through his posts) as well as troll this website FOR YEARS. You refuse to see reality and the facts and you think because you have your goons like UncleTouchesSkinnyBoys support you, you think you're OK, you're not. THAT, is why you're banned. You are a joke. I used to have respect for you, but as I saw you turn to be a Morrissey hater, you yourself, turned into a complete joke.

David is banned because he hosts a site where users have the freedom to say Morrissey's new songs and new band are shit if they feel it. Period. Now f*** off.

Dear Donald Duck, once again you resort to insults because you are unable to debate. You believing that David is banned just because of criticism of new songs, shows that you are clearly out of your depth in this debate, so perhaps you should leave it to the bosses.

Ray O Sunshine - as my high school maths teacher used to call me - Bognor.

All right buddy, I can see your game, but to answer your question, you're somewhere between Bognor Regis and Chichester.

G'night Dunc.

P.

I can assure you I have no game for you to see, but thank you for TELLING me WHERE I am and WHO I am.

Ray 'Dunc' O'Lite - Chicago/Cambridgeshire/Somewhere between Bognor Regis and Chichester - it's been a busy day of travel.

Dear Donald Duck, once again you resort to insults because you are unable to debate. You believing that David is banned just because of criticism of new songs, shows that you are clearly out of your depth in this debate, so perhaps you should leave it to the bosses.

Ray O Sunshine - as my high school maths teacher used to call me - Bognor.

Debate? Is this a debate? Debating you would be like getting in a boxing match with a 2-year-old! It ceased to be a debate when you refused to back up anything you said with factual evidence.

David IS banned because he allowed a forum for people to universally criticize his new material and new band.

Reports of Morrissey not paying his crew or band on the 2002 tour. Legal threat.
Anonymous comment leaking Morrissey penned e-mail. Legal threat.
ROTT, Greatest Hits, YOR, Hollywood Bowl, Kit leaked. No action.
New songs debut and a majority of people hate them - f*** Morrissey-Solo t-shirts worn, Davidt gets banned.

Here is one of MANY posts on this website that is absolutely SICKENING: http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...-pt-II?p=1986685495&viewfull=1#post1986685495

The only thing sickening about that post is the fact it involves a 300+ lbs nude man with a single over his genitals.

This is what Boz gets?

He did it to himself...unless you are suggesting that putting him on a crucifix is somehow sickening...which, if you are, makes you an idiot.

After being in the band for so many years, giving us songs such as "Now My Heart Is Full" and "The More You Ignore Me..." etc.

He's also given us songs like 'That's How People Grow Up' and 'The Slum Mums'.

This, David is what you call acceptable for a website dedicated to Morrissey

If it didn't violate the TOS, it is acceptable.

(which includes his band because without whom, we would have nothing).

Yeah, his current band have given him a lot, haven't they? A handful of shit songs and no record contract. Sounds like your average garage band.

I have also seen people say on this very website HORRIBLE things about Boz' wife.

Links or it didn't happen.

You are a sick f***ing bunch.

You're one to talk considering the contents of all those Facebook messages you sent me.

David, you are so delusional. I reported a post for being "troll" some time ago where someone was reporting that they saw Morrissey with an underage boy in Spain while we all knew he was in the UK at that time. You are totally disgusting in what you are doing. You actually gave me an infraction for "abusing the report post" function. Are you serious?

So, you're a banned user, eh? Get over it.

You don't confirm ANY facts EVER. You are pathetic.

You're the one going around whining about a forum you were banned from and you're calling him pathetic?! :lbf:

AND THEN, you know full well that !Viva Hate! is posting under nothappynotsad

Prove it.

who has said horrible things about Morrissey (just look through his posts) as well as troll this website FOR YEARS.

I can almost hear the violin playing in the background.

You refuse to see reality and the facts and you think because you have your goons like UncleTouchesSkinnyBoys support you, you think you're OK, you're not. THAT, is why you're banned. You are a joke.

U mad?

I used to have respect for you, but as I saw you turn to be a Morrissey hater, you yourself, turned into a complete joke.

I'm sure he's all broken up inside to have fallen from grace in your eyes.

You sound like those people who protested Mapplethorpe.

No violation - it's an art thread.

He also sounds like the type of guy who would go on Facebook, copy and paste link locations to Boz concerning negative reactions to his new songs, tell him the band should wear a t-shirt that says "f*** Morrissey-Solo.com" and then come back on here to brag about it. Oh, wait. Nevermind.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom