Independent / James Moore: "Morrissey on tour is the last thing Britain needs right now" (July 23, 2022)

Last edited by a moderator:
The list doesn't go on.

The press viciously attacked him for mild remarks about immigration & for mentioning halal slaughter. AMW was saying she'd been smeared. Douglas's stupid book seemed to provide an explanation about why he was being attacked. Tommy was working with AMW.

He ditched AMW after Pingate & he only ever mentioned Tommy & Douglas once.

Morrissey hasn't really ditched Anne Marie Waters because his endorsement is still available on his website. Anyone can look it up and see that he still supports her. I don't see how you can say that he doesn't. It's there plain as day.

How can he endorse and support a political party that no longer exists?

Morrissey said in a Polish Rock magazine that the U.K. unfairly treated him and painted him out as Racist,cause they did not like my opinion & view cause of the U.K. love affair with Multiculturalism they shut me down.

Morrissey hasn't really ditched Anne Marie Waters because his endorsement is still available on his website. Anyone can look it up and see that he still supports her. I don't see how you can say that he doesn't. It's there plain as day.

An old post is not a current endorsement.

The party doesn't even exist anymore.

Morrissey said in a Polish Rock magazine that the U.K. unfairly treated him and painted him out as Racist,cause they did not like my opinion & view cause of the U.K. love affair with Multiculturalism they shut me down.

You'll have to provide a source. What publication, what date?

Because we have a quote that shows he thinks it would be racist not to want to live in a country with immigrants.

The list doesn't go on.

The press viciously attacked him for mild remarks about immigration & for mentioning halal slaughter. AMW was saying she'd been smeared. Douglas's stupid book seemed to provide an explanation about why he was being attacked. Tommy was working with AMW.

He ditched AMW after Pingate & he only ever mentioned Tommy & Douglas once.

In 2012 he didn't mention Tommy or Douglas.
In 2013 he didn't mention Tommy or Douglas.
In 2014 he didn't mention Tommy or Douglas.
In 2015 he didn't mention Tommy or Douglas.
In 2016 he didn't mention Tommy or Douglas.
In 2017 he didn't mention Tommy or Douglas.
In 2018 he mentioned Tommy and Douglas once.
In 2019 he didn't mention Tommy or Douglas.
In 2020 he didn't mention Tommy or Douglas.

An old post is not a current endorsement.

The party doesn't even exist anymore.
He could still support the politics that were championed by AMW and FB. Not that it makes him evil or Hitler’s heir apparent.

He could still support the politics that were championed by AMW and FB. Not that it makes him evil or Hitler’s heir apparent.

His politics aren't aligned with her core message - and in the days when he talked about her he said that he thought the press lied about her.

He's said nothing about her since then & has highlighted that he doesn't vote, isn't in a party & is apolitical.

She's now almost exclusively obsessed with men of non-European heritage & non-Europeans being uncivilized potential rapists who are incompatible with "the West".

I feel sorry for her - because a lot of feminists become obsessed with rapists & it's probably coming from past trauma - but she shouldn't be anywhere near politics.

In 2012 he didn't mention Tommy or Douglas.
In 2013 he didn't mention Tommy or Douglas.
In 2014 he didn't mention Tommy or Douglas.
In 2015 he didn't mention Tommy or Douglas.
In 2016 he didn't mention Tommy or Douglas.
In 2017 he didn't mention Tommy or Douglas.
In 2018 he mentioned Tommy and Douglas once.
In 2019 he didn't mention Tommy or Douglas.
In 2020 he didn't mention Tommy or Douglas.

The Day Today was absolutely brilliant! And extremely prescient.

Considering I hate Trump more than any human on earth, that is a disappointing statement.
Even having backed off slightly: given the reported quotes & articles here, the comments made at live gigs, the entire band's social media attitudes & commentary, 'f*** Trump' t-shirts & a matrix message et al - I'd guess he has some knowledge of Trump.
Regards,
FWD.

Even having backed off slightly: given the reported quotes & articles here, the comments made at live gigs, the entire band's social media attitudes & commentary, 'f*** Trump' t-shirts & a matrix message et al - I'd guess he has some knowledge of Trump.
Regards,
FWD.

I think he's trying to please the last person who (at this rate) is ever likely to interview him.

Hell of thing to happen.

You spend your entire solo career upset that journalists falsely accuse you of being a far right racist & then you end up related to someone who will curate a website that makes it seem true.

I think he's trying to please the last person who (at this rate) is ever likely to interview him.

Hell of thing to happen.

You spend your entire solo career upset that journalists falsely accuse you of being a far right racist & then you end up related to someone who will curate a website that makes it seem true.

Again, I don’t believe he knows the background of some of these people or cares, as long as they say something nice about him or are pro-animal rights.

Hell, I wouldn’t be surprised if he would post a Trump video if Trump was suddenly championing some animal rights cause.

M cherry picks and maybe is even willing to turn a blind eye if the message is pro-M or pro-animal rights.

But of course it’s unfortunate that
most people won’t see it that way when they visit Central, and that also has to do with the possibility that Sam may be posting videos not realizing the harm they can do.

Again, I don’t believe he knows the background of some of these people or cares, as long as they say something nice about him or are pro-animal rights.

Hell, I wouldn’t be surprised if he would post a Trump video if Trump was suddenly championing some animal rights cause.

M cherry picks and maybe is even willing to turn a blind eye if the message is pro-M or pro-animal rights.

But of course it’s unfortunate that
most people won’t see it that way when they visit Central, and that also has to do with Sam posting videos not realizing the harm they can do.

But he does care that people think he's a far right racist.

His career has been in turmoil because it hurts him so much.

So - I think it's more likely that the lights are on but nobody's home.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom