incredibly random moz reference

bagface

so i was scanning the front page of allmusic.com and caught this moz reference in the first sentence of an american idol article....

"To paraphrase Morrissey, you knew it was gonna happen someday, and this week it did: the Sanjaya phenomenon came to an end."

weird.

Not to mention the fact that there was a different article on yahoo! news about Sanjaya's elminiation which began with " '"I wish I could laugh, but that joke isn't funny anymore..."
—That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore, The Smiths'."

When I saw it, I nearly fell over. Mainly because Sanjaya and Morrissey together is just so... strange. I guess there's a few beat reporters covering American Idol who are Morrissey fans, eh?

Not to mention the fact that there was a different article on yahoo! news about Sanjaya's elminiation which began with " '"I wish I could laugh, but that joke isn't funny anymore..."
—That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore, The Smiths'."

When I saw it, I nearly fell over. Mainly because Sanjaya and Morrissey together is just so... strange. I guess there's a few beat reporters covering American Idol who are Morrissey fans, eh?

the guy who writes about AI on ew.com (entertainment weekly) has referred to Blake as singing like Morrissey a few times. i dont hear the resemblance at all, but apparently that douche does.

so i was scanning the front page of allmusic.com and caught this moz reference in the first sentence of an american idol article....

"To paraphrase Morrissey, you knew it was gonna happen someday, and this week it did: the Sanjaya phenomenon came to an end."

weird.

shit, that's incredibly random

Back
Top Bottom