incredible video for never played symphonies

That was cool...

Glad it wasn't something "blockbuster" like Philadelphia or something like that...

quite impressive. didn't really find substance to the never played.....til now.
lets have another?!

quite impressive. didn't really find substance to the never played.....til now.
lets have another?!

really? it's one of my favourite moz songs, i'm having it played at my imminent funeral.

I love the way they put it together, i am aware of the programme "house" but have never watched it.

I think they did a great job. Love it!.

really? it's one of my favourite moz songs, i'm having it played at my imminent funeral.

I love the way they put it together, i am aware of the programme "house" but have never watched it.

I think they did a great job. Love it!.

imminent? :(

yeah, i've never seen that show either. i hear my parents talk about it a lot. frankly, i dont really know much about any shows that people always talk about. i dont watch much tv. i play it a lot in the background while doing hw and stuff, but just cuz im lonely :o

anyway, i thought this video was good and put together well

I truly hate people making music videos from TV series or Japanese cartoons. I feel like throwing my computer out of the window.

Still can't used to Hugh Laurie's American accent. Sounds... wierd.

Thank you. This blew my mind.

I think YouTube is a great outlet for these "fanvids".

Great choice of song.

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH INCREDIBLE!!! SO SO SO SO LOVED IT!!!! Best of all!! House is one of my favoritte shows EVER!!! I couldn't be happier about such great combination of my favorite singer in life and a series which I'm a fan of. :D :D :D Bliss!! Precious song.

imminent? :(

yeah, i've never seen that show either. i hear my parents talk about it a lot. frankly, i dont really know much about any shows that people always talk about. i dont watch much tv. i play it a lot in the background while doing hw and stuff, but just cuz im lonely :o

anyway, i thought this video was good and put together well

House has got a formula where you can tell that it's time for a commercial break because the patient starts coughing up blood or flatlining, but if you are into curmudgeons, Hugh Laurie plays a good'un.

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH INCREDIBLE!!! SO SO SO SO LOVED IT!!!! Best of all!! House is one of my favoritte shows EVER!!! I couldn't be happier about such great combination of my favorite singer in life and a series which I'm a fan of. :D :D :D Bliss!! Precious song.

House is the best programme ever.

and here's a bit of johnny marr and House...

Missed the Boat

i personally don't get the point of these kinds of fan videos, but this is such a great song...

Love Hugh, Love Moz...perfect combination! :D:D

House is a very good show, you should watch it! :p

I liked that. Not a huge fan of House, but I just love that song so much.

I repeat

Never Played Symphonies is the best thing Morrissey has done this Century....

Best Smiths Song-I Know It's Over (Argubably greatest song ever)

Best Morrissey song of The 80's-Everyday Is Like Sunday
Best Morrissey song of the 90's-Nobody Loves Us
Best Morrissey song of the 21st Century-The Never Played Symphonies

Back
Top Bottom