In search of morrissey related images please help

belalugosi

Hello, I’m in search of a few specific images/scans if anyone could help! I hope to use these to make shirts for myself with.

I am primarily looking for the high resolution photo of Charlie Richardson that Moz used during Your Arsenal. Also, if anyone has the photo of Morrissey used on the “Our Frank” single in high resolution and without text.

any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you

w
Hello, I’m in search of a few specific images/scans if anyone could help! I hope to use these to make shirts for myself with.

I am primarily looking for the high resolution photo of Charlie Richardson that Moz used during Your Arsenal. Also, if anyone has the photo of Morrissey used on the “Our Frank” single in high resolution and without text.

any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you
would imagine you would get the charlie richardson one from google because thats probably where morrissey got it from.

You mean Charlie with child (I think a picture of him on his own was used once or twice - can't find it).
The Pennie Smith image on Our Frank - I don't think I've ever seen that without text (there are a few from that shoot kicking round). Vulgar Picture has probably the best quality image with text out there.
Keeping in mind that neither would be particularly uber hi-res.
Regards,
FWD.

Re: Charlie. Someone could scan the YA LP inner sleeve, but it has a coloured filter applied to it.
The UK version of YA tour programme scan:

cover_uk.jpg

The rest aren't much to write home about in terms of quality.
Regards,
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom