In Search Of: Je Suis Morrissey shirt

ispyonyou

I was wondering if anyone knows if the "Je Suis..." shirts were made in small or medium sizes and if so, where can I go about finding one for sale?

thank you.

hey thanks I didn't realise they had a UK store, in the past I'd added stuff to the cart and then couldn't go any further when they wouldn't f***ing deliver.

Have made up for it now! :)

hey thanks I didn't realise they had a UK store, in the past I'd added stuff to the cart and then couldn't go any further when they wouldn't f***ing deliver.

Have made up for it now! :)

Haha! That's ok :)

I've fatally discovered that they've got all the old shirts for £13 now... A bitter sweet discovery.

Got mine free when picking up the wristband, wasn't expecting this one, was a nice surprise

Is there anywhere else to purchase the t-shirt, since the website is currently making additions?

i once tried to order in the german bravado shop.
they took the money from my bank account and more than 3 month i didn't receive or hear anything from them.
i called them, they said they'll send it that day.
after another four weeks i said i would call my lawyer and they transfered the money back to my bank account - minus € 6 for shipping for a package they never sent...

Je Suis T Shirts playhouse

Hi Guys, Wow what a night at playhouse and congrats to all who got up close and personal with Mozz (sorry to hear about the "Julia" incedent tho) and those B###### Security want stringing up.
I wanted to get one of the "Je Suis" T shirts but left it too late, before gig and on way out had to dash as I was kindly being given a lift back to Sunny Salford...... Does anyone know if they are available online anywhere ??????????
PS..... the only memento apart from great memories was the "stage times poster" off one of the walls HA HA
Graham;)

Last edited:
Re: Je Suis T Shirts playhouse

Tried HMV but no joy only one on there I can find is The Queen Is Dead T Shirt.
Thanks tho

cheers found it now but cant work out how to order specific size:mad:

well I ordered from the website above a week and a half ago, but didn't receive anything yet..how about making your own one? It arrived on time,at least!

Picture113.jpg

Took your advice Grim,always the best of course...
Shirt1.jpg

OK i know it's tacky and no one else in Swindon will know what it means but i don't care!!!

Took your advice Grim,always the best of course...
Shirt1.jpg

OK i know it's tacky and no one else in Swindon will know what it means but i don't care!!!

well done Spike great tee-shirt but you took GU's advice on that one, I was out at 5-a-side but forgot to log out, mind her advice is fairly good anyhoo! :p

love

Grim

Back
Top Bottom