In response to the 'Official Notice of Fatwa Against Laura B'

L

laura b

1. How the hell would I have elizabeth's phone number and WHY would I want to post her personal information? What would I gain from that? It was NATAN who constantly asked people for information on her. I f you ask Elizabeth I think you will find she has never told me anything private or emotional. It is NATAN who appears to be obsessed about Elizabeth!

2. Yes admittedly I did submit a picture of URBAN to mingers.com, this was after he and NATAN repeatedly posted my pictures and tried to humiliate me.....again! I stooped to their level, so sue me!

3. Pictures of my friend Ian/Bobby Goode/HD were and still are available for anyone to see on the Star and Garter website. NATAN has posted them on the message board and chatroom over and over. The last time I saw Bobby he was not disabled.Bobby and I gave NATAN a false address because NATAN wanted to post it on a gay website......NATAN believes anything!!

4. I have never 'seduced' any 'chatter'. Michelangelo is a very good friend of mine and anything that happens between us is deeply personal and private and no way on God's green earth would I tell any chatroom loser this information. I did tell NATAN that I engaged in 'watersports' with Wayne and he announced it on chat, yet again NATAN believes anything! Nadine may or may not have fellated Wayne but if she did she probably did it cus blowjobs are fun......nobody is that desperate for a lift home, as I understand Nadine NEVER had a lift in his car! There has never been any animosity between Nadine and I regarding Wayne and what adults do in their own time is their own business!!

I don't feel the need to deny that I abused patients at my job........anyone in their right mind can see that IF I had done these things I certainly wouldn't be 'bragging' about them in a chatroom.

I am NOT originally from Blackpool! I have never had sex with a neo Nazi and if I had ......so f***ing what??

I have said I am racist in chat many times.......yet again NATAN believes anything! He kept asking me if I was racist, in the end it became a wind up (in poor taste maybe).

I am quite young thank you! Not quite 30 yet! I do have 2 children and I have been sterilised.....no big secret!

Now NATAN think about it, you are in the chatroom so I 'accidently' post something in black hehe I didn't realise you would be THIS interested in my private life......you really are naive. Yet again NATAN believes another little story from Bobby and I!

People move house all the time NATAN.....stop being so suspicious deary :o)

NATAN appears to be lost in cyberspace and will believe anything he is told!

The picture I posted was a picture of NATAN that HE sent me last year, I have publicly apologised for posting his picture even though I was only retaliating to his posting of mine.

Taking all this time to write a fatwa against me is very flattering but an evident waste of time, something which NATAN appears to have way too much on his hands.

I find it unfortunate that NATAN feels so strongly about me when clearly most of his 'evidence' is nothing more than rumour, assumption and make believe. I wish him no harm and I would suggest that he goes out and finds himself a nice girl and err...... what's it called???.......ahh ......that's it....

A LIFE!!!!!

More lies from the forked-tongued infidel

The many lies in your heinous post, wicked girl, do not interest me--except for this one:

"The picture I posted was a picture of NATAN that HE sent me last year, I have publicly apologised for posting his picture even though I was only retaliating to his posting of mine."

This lie is the cause of the fatwa. Until it is retracted, you will be hunted across the globe by my many followers.

The two pictures in question, which I invite you to post again, are obviously of an indigenous British chav. You showed me one of these pictures in red last year, saying then that it was of someone named James, a friend, boyfriend, or relative (I forget which--I have matters of the spirit on my mind, whore) of someone you then worked with.

You have since posted pictures of this chav and of one other, very different looking person and LIED TO THE WORLD, woman, saying that I was in those pictures, when you well know that I have never sent you or anyone else associated with this website a picture of my holy image. Confess, woman. Confess.

Your moon-eyed, malnourished children deserve better than you.

[SPITS]

Good day.

Re: More lies from the forked-tongued infidel

Ok if it stops this silliness then I will say that the picture is not you, happy?

My children are surprisingly very cute and not moon faced at all :o)

Mwah
xx

Back
Top Bottom