IMPORTANT TROLL INFORMATION: DO NOT TRUST JEHNE! READ ON!

Re: OAF! you are just embarrassed by your association with JEHNE, as are codreanu and let's go devil

No, I see you are most definitely not now.
I agree with the statement entirely.
hOW unInTeREStiNg...

At least Cod likes it though.

And too much like hard work to be bothered...

Well takes all sorts of nutjobs on here.

Re: Good night to you all. Even the ones that want me away from here. Gotta go.

Why? What on earth have you done? You seem like a very amiable chap to me.

Re: Here, Here!!!

> Theo, I don't know David_5 that well.

Nor do I. But I proved in your thread from last night that he started trolling me back in April simply because I was posting friendly messages to Bertie, who was also new to me at the time. I haven't seen him up to anything BUT that sort of thing under various names and IPs. So, while I certainly don't know everything that's going on around here, I know for a fact he's a phoney and a troublemaker on THIS site at THIS moment.

>I've had no problems with BG at all.

I notice you didn't say he's not a troll.

I do think we haveenough drama here already w/out needing MorrisseyMusic drama added on top tho

I wish that drama could be taken back to that site and settled over there.

Anyway, I'm out of this topic now. I don't take part in witch hunts. And I guess I knew this place couldn't be calm for more than one week.

> Nor do I. But I proved in your thread from last night that he started
> trolling me back in April simply because I was posting friendly messages
> to Bertie, who was also new to me at the time. I haven't seen him up to
> anything BUT that sort of thing under various names and IPs. So, while I
> certainly don't know everything that's going on around here, I know for a
> fact he's a phoney and a troublemaker on THIS site at THIS moment.

> I notice you didn't say he's not a troll.
Theo, all I can say is that I've not had a problem with him. Years ago, we did, and then we called a truce. Everything has been nice and peaceful ever since.

> Theo, all I can say is that I've not had a problem with him. Years ago, we
> did, and then we called a truce. Everything has been nice and peaceful
> ever since.

That's fine. I'm done with this topic, so I dunno...

I really don't know what's going on around here anymore. I'm sick of always feeling paranoid by all the intense drama.

I am certainly not embarrassed...I find Jehne lively and winsome, a real blessing.

And I'm ashamed of myself
As usual.

If I could add my two cents...

> That's fine. I'm done with this topic, so I dunno...

> I really don't know what's going on around here anymore. I'm sick of
> always feeling paranoid by all the intense drama.

BG threatened/stalked a 20 year old and went as so far to have pictures of him laying on her Grandfather's grave. He threatened to kill not only me but David T as well. His behavior towards Girl Drowning is unexcusable. He also wished the death of a fellow posters children.
He has a real problem with woman and since most of the woman on this board are very strong and educated they won't put up with his crap the only recourse he has is to troll.

it's WOMEN, not WOMAN, in the plural i'm afraid, try harder next time,OFFTOPIC -1

Re: How has Morrisseymusic been destroyed?

Bertie,

No one fed me "untruths" or anything of that sort. I came to the conclusion that you are nothing but a drama queen. If the spotlight is off of you, you throw a hissy fit and call people names. You create the drama, but then you whine about it.

Now, if someone was to be called a troll here, it's you.

To add to all that mess, if you have something to tell me. You know where to contact me.

> Bertie,

> No one fed me "untruths" or anything of that sort. I came to the
> conclusion that you are nothing but a drama queen. If the spotlight is off
> of you, you throw a hissy fit and call people names. You create the drama,
> but then you whine about it.

> Now, if someone was to be called a troll here, it's you.

> To add to all that mess, if you have something to tell me. You know where
> to contact me.

Are you that person from the chat room? I don't know where to contact you. In chat you mean? Find you there? I don't really want to go in there anymore, to be honest.

I have to admit that the temptation is there still. But, it is not fun playing guess who is who. I have nothing against you. Your posts in there are a little pop-riddled/non-Morrisseyesque. But that's cool. At least you don't insult people -- except Lon. Oh, and that one day you did call me c***. But whatever floats yer boat.

There is only one Broccoli Spears here. So, obviously it is me "that person from the chat room". I also have a journal on this site, you can post a message there. You live on this site and well, you know you're way around. So, don't play stupid. Right... anyway...

The chat, in my opinion a general discussion area. Get it? That's cool? Oh so it's cool, but then you come back in with another unregistered name and put down all those people that didn't pay attention to you. FYI, I don't like American Idol. I called you that, because that's what were acting like.

Re: If I could add my two cents...

> BG threatened/stalked a 20 year old and went as so far to have pictures of
> him laying on her Grandfather's grave. He threatened to kill not only me
> but David T as well. His behavior towards Girl Drowning is unexcusable. He
> also wished the death of a fellow posters children.
> He has a real problem with woman and since most of the woman on this board
> are very strong and educated they won't put up with his crap the only
> recourse he has is to troll.

Yes, I was hestitant to go into detail, but it's all true. Not only that, but the 20 year old victim was actually looking into getting a restraining order. Boy, it almost sounds like someone should post a big warning about him in the forum.

Re: Good night to you all. Even the ones that want me away from here. Gotta go.

Thanks, I reply to people bashing Moz with a bit of rudeness and venom sometimes.
I can't help it.

Just a detail, I'm not a chap, I'm female.

> Why? What on earth have you done? You seem like a very amiable chap to me.

Back
Top Bottom