imagine 2 minutes in a lift with morrissey..

This is gonna be a great thread. :D

I would ask him only about his music (only his solo career and The Smiths, nothing about his inspirations or modern day mainstream music which he wouldn't be able to stop ranting about). His favorite song, his favorite album, his favorite tour, the meaning of songs, about unreleased songs, all along those lines.

Going up or going down?

Although that sounds a bit like an Aerosmith song.

i'd probably stare straight ahead because i find quiet, confined spaces shared with others a bit unnerving.

I'd pretend I didn't have the faintest idea who he was.

Well, I do have this fantasy of handcuffing myself to him, but that's more of a "in a plane that's going down with Morrissey" thing.

I'd pretend I didn't have the faintest idea who he was.

Well, I do have this fantasy of handcuffing myself to him, but that's more of a "in a plane that's going down with Morrissey" thing.

exactly.

i know i'd just stand there, not saying a word, blushing to death - to the point where he'd think i was choking or something and then regret it for the rest of my life

I'd ask him to be mine lol .... i'd ask him about the steps he takes to write his music.... and who is his one true love?:cool: :p

I'd push the STOP button and then he'd be trapped with me....sweet dreams...

no, actually, I don't think I could say more than 'hi' and hope that some kind of conversation will come out of that.

I think if I waffled on about stuff he`d be bored so I`d just say I LOVE you,marry me.I`m your other self.:D

I wouldn't ask questions because I think I wouldn't like people I don't know asking me questions all the time, especially if they are the sort of questions about the third song on side two and what did he meant by the line "blah blah blah etc".

I would have to tell him that Southpaw is my favorite of all his records and that I'd love to hear more of it live. I'm sure that isn't annoying. ;)

I'd ask him 'Which floor?' if the lift was moving, and ask him if he knew how to get out if we were stuck! And I'd probably just say something daft like 'I love your songs'...

And I wouldn't mind a cuddle, if he didn't mind. :)

Whilst he was looking the other way, I'd press the stop button and pretend the lift had jammed.
That way my 2 minutes would end up being a lot longer :D

Jukebox Jury

I'd get my mobile phone out & make a pretend call "hi Joycie, you'll never guess who's stood next to me in Debenhams (or wherever I am) lift?".
Then I'd say to Moz, only kidding (there's no signal in here), have you got time for a drink, I'll buy?

love

Grim (done with roamin phones)

If still possessed the ability to speak coherently, (and at the risk of him thinking i was a complete wierdo), I would have to question him about the other passion in my life and ask his views on breastfeeding as opposed to artificial methods of infant feeding. This may seem a strange thing to ask but would be very interesting to me. It is good to hope that he would be in favour of breastfeeding as the preferred choice bearing in mind his views on vegitarianism (formula milks contain nasty ingredients derived from fish guts - how revolting!)I would then show him my tattoo that I am having done soon and hope that he didn't vomit!

If still possessed the ability to speak coherently, (and at the risk of him thinking i was a complete wierdo), I would have to question him about the other passion in my life and ask his views on breastfeeding as opposed to artificial methods of infant feeding. This may seem a strange thing to ask but would be very interesting to me. It is good to hope that he would be in favour of breastfeeding as the preferred choice bearing in mind his views on vegitarianism (formula milks contain nasty ingredients derived from fish guts - how revolting!)I would then show him my tattoo that I am having done soon and hope that he didn't vomit!

I'm sure Morrissey is counting down the days as we speak!!!

Maybe you could flop out your right breast and ask him to drink the milk (assuming you are indeed pregant)
If not maybe he could suck your right nipple anyway!

Mmmmm........ actually I am not lactating at the moment, it maybe an image that should be left within my own (and maybe your) private fantasies. My aim is to promote breastfeeding not put people off!

Back
Top Bottom