imagine 2 minutes in a lift with morrissey..

I'd say "Who's gonna believe this" Then stare at the floor waiting for it to swallow me up.

Well, the way I'd like it to go would be that I'd shake his hand, thank him for everything and tell him how much I enjoyed seeing him in Manchester, get a signature and then ask him how he was and what his future plans were- not that he'd tell me of course!

In reality I'd no doubt stare at the back of his neck in absolute shock whilst silently hyperventilating, then just as I'd manage to tentatively open my mouth and begin to croak his name, the doors would open and he'd walk away forever.

I'd try to be as normal and non-rabid as possible. That would probably be a lot harder to do than it is to type, hopefully he'd help me find a paper bag and breathe if I begun to hyperventilate :p

I would feel horribly embarrassed;:eek: I would have a panick attack, and blush so much I would be red like a brick.:o I would do as if I didn't know who he is and would feel very bad. :rolleyes:And I would feel upset the whole day (especially if he seemed to be grumpy.). So, I would try desperately to flee before collapsing...:cool:

I would feel horribly embarrassed;:eek: I would have a panick attack, and blush so much I would be red like a brick.:o I would do as if I didn't know who he is and would feel very bad. :rolleyes:And I would feel upset the whole day (especially if he seemed to be grumpy.). So, I would try desperately to flee before collapsing...:cool:

Or I would ignore him superbly, trying to forget who he is!

i would try not to fart!

'Could you draw a swallow on my kneck'.....'sorry I meant the tatoo kind'... 'do dont have a pen, oh well the other type is fine':p

SCENARIO ONE:
I'd pretend to speak on my cellphone saying "OK great, so that PETA ralley, still doing that? Did you get the red paint??? Mhm, ok, ok great! Yeah, those bastards are going to pay!". Then I'd "hang up" the phone and say "oh my, people are so incompetent". We'd strike up a conversation about the weather and he'd ask me to go grab a cup of tea.
After that we'd go back to my place where we would listen to Nancy and Lee all night long.

or

SCENARIO TWO:
I'd probably say "You know, I know who you are but I wasn't going to admit it just so I avoid sounding like everybody else."
He'd probably smile, and I'd feel awkward.

or

SCENARIO THREE:
Me: "I like your shoes"
Morrissey: "Thank you"
Me: "They're very nice."
Morrissey: "Yeah"
Me: "Yup...so...great weather outside huh?"
Morrissey: "Not really"
Awkward silence. Elevator Stops. Door opens.
Morrissey: "This is my floor, bye"...Morrissey walks out.
Me (yelling after him, while holding the door open): "WANNA GRAB A CUP OF COFFEE SOMETIME....?????!!!"
Morrissey: "I don't think so"
Then the door would close and I'd sobb
or, if I felt really psycho, I'd run after him.

SCENARIO FOUR:
(I'm really liking this)

I'd start humming "Paroles Paroles Paroles"....Then I'd pretend I'm embarrassed and be like "I appologize, I just aaadore Dalida, oh and Alain Delon!" and Morrissey would be like "That's a very nice song" and I'd say "It indeed is....hey, wait a second, are you *gasp* Morrissey? The singer, right?"
and he'd say "I think so". And I would be like "Oh that's really lovely, hows your career going?" and he'd be like "well, you know, it's ok, but it's not but it is but yeah".......wait, you said 2 minutes right? Well, can I pretend there has been a blackout...and we're stranded together for 24 hours.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah a dream come true.

I wouldn't say anything. I'd just walk right over and start licking him. I'd lick him to death, I would. In 2 minutes flat.

:D

Last edited:
I wouldn't say anything. I'd just walk right over and start licking him. I'd lick him to death, I would. In 2 minutes flat.

:D

not to death! please not to death!

Death + Morrissey = :(

I have no idea what i'd do.

Death + Morrissey = :(

I have no idea what i'd do.

That is probably the worst possible thought ever, EVER. :eek: :( But as for the lift thing i would politely ask him if i could have a hug. Tis all i ever want.

(Maybe i'd snog his face off....hehehehe)

ooh good thread...
i'd say "i'm really scared in lifts, would you be so kind as to hold my hand?"

and when he agreed, 'cause he would as hes a softie and i'm good at about to cry puppy eyes, i'd pounce and lick him to death...
LOL

I would hope the elevator was good and crowded, so I can stand way in back of him and pinch his bottom a few times.

Before fainting with emotion, maybe I would try to go closer to him to smell his perfume...:D

LOL I'm glad to read I'm not alone having such thoughts about Moz. You all spell it out for me. My friends think I'm nuts going on and on about Moz all day. Great thread :p

I would say "surely you can levitate up to your chosen floor?" and then ask him if he could sign something and ask him to put "best wishes, God".

Then i'd also ask him if he fancied a drink (sorry to steal that).

I would imagine I would spend the first 1 minute and 40 seconds standing in front of him staring with my mouth wide open like the village idiot, ask him something totally inappropriate such as 'What type of pants are you wearing?' and then spend the next 7 hours traveling up and down in the lift crying in the corner and rocking

Back
Top Bottom