Image at the end of the show

Gzornanplat

Does anybody know what the image is that’s up at the end of the show?

It’s two black and white shots of a man shooting himself. Is it for real? (I hope it’s not.)

And what’s the ‘music’ that’s played as we leave? Is it Lou Reed’s ‘Metal Machine Music’?

It’s two black and white shots of a man shooting himself. Is it for real? (I hope it’s not.)

And what’s the ‘music’ that’s played as we leave? Is it Lou Reed’s ‘Metal Machine Music’?

It’s a still from the movie The Blood of a Poet by Jean Cocteau. A fan also used snippets from it for a video

[video]

Enrique Riveros Fernandez died in 1954, but that was after retiring from acting.
The film in question is beyond surreal and contains a few sub-stories.
The scene features a shot to the head, but the character doesn't die in the story as they are in a 'dream' world.
Regards,
FWD.

Enrique Riveros Fernandez died in 1954, but that was after retiring from acting.
The film in question is beyond surreal and contains a few sub-stories.
The scene features a shot to the head, but the character doesn't die in the story as they are in a 'dream' world.
Regards,
FWD.

Thanks very much. Sounds like I need to put The Blood of a Poet on my Christmas List.

Back
Top Bottom