I'm worried.

Cassius

I'm freaking out because I just heard the people above us get into a fight and I'm 95% sure that the guy just beat the shit out of his wife and I don't know what to do and I can't call the police because my phone has vanished and I have no idea what happened to it. I don't know what to do. :tears:

I'm freaking out because I just heard the people above us get into a fight and I'm 95% sure that the guy just beat the shit out of his wife and I don't know what to do and I can't call the police because my phone has vanished and I have no idea what happened to it. I don't know what to do. :tears:

Can't you go out and find a payphone, or get someone to make the call for you? You really should, you'll regret it otherwise.

Can't you go out and find a payphone, or get someone to make the call for you? You really should, you'll regret it otherwise.

I can't. It's not that I won't, I can't. I'm home by myself. The best thing I can do is tell the apartment people in the morning, unless my boyfriend gets home soon.

Why did my phone have to go missing right now.......

Okay I found it and my boyfriend is on his way home right now. I'm calling the police the minute he steps through the door.

Sure they just weren't having rough sex?

The police probably wont do anything but at least your doing the right thing just dont let your boyfriend go up and find out.

Back
Top Bottom