I'm waiting for Apollo 22nd May 09 bootleg

Wow! what a great recording, thanks so much for this! Does anyone have info on what it was recorded with?

Taken from the original NFO file which has probably been omitted from the MP3 download sites and hence another reason to respect the tapers wishes and not to trade MP3 files.

Source: AT-853(c)>Church 9100(3-wire)>Edirol R-09
Transfer: R-09>[usb]>Wavelab>CDWave>FLAC
Taper: Yousef

Last edited:
:thumb:
Thankyou! Great recording, happy memories

:D

Thank you, all...

Hi again all....Can anybody possibly do me a copy of this onto a playable CD Disc , ??? as I am rubbish at downloads/uploads and all that guff....I can happily trade some Moz DVD stuff in reurn...
Thanks.
It was a great Gig, and I would love to be there again ( ...Aurally, at least....)
Cheers, and thanks ( ...In advance,....)
Dave

Hi again all....Can anybody possibly do me a copy of this onto a playable CD Disc , ??? as I am rubbish at downloads/uploads and all that guff....I can happily trade some Moz DVD stuff in reurn...
Thanks.
It was a great Gig, and I would love to be there again ( ...Aurally, at least....)
Cheers, and thanks ( ...In advance,....)
Dave

Dear pal,
Is that you want to?
http://rapidshare.com/files/238000575/MozApolloManchesterUK22May2009.rar

Have a good listening

Thank you Raphael, but I still cannot get it to work/play.....just waited 30 mins for it to "Download".....but still cannot find it anywhere.....
If you ( or anyone else) could do a copy for me, I would be Very grateful indeed....thanks again,
Dave.

A copy on CD would be Fantastic!!! I cannot get things to "Download", as I am not very good with computer things.....
If you could Kindly provide me with a copy that I can play on CD, I would be extremely grateful, and also send you something on DVD back in return.....
Thank you...
If you do this, Please remember to include a return address!!! Thanx very much again.
Dave,
80 Sandfield Road,
Upton,
Wirral,
UK
CH49 7 LT

Dave that's your email and home address on here now, if No place like Rome sees it he'll have a bank account open in your name within minutes! :D

...Hi !! I figure the chance of getting a copy of the gig on disc is worth any "Risk".....But, It's NOT My REAL Name, and the Banks have been looking for me for ages anyway!!!....besides, I didn't put my P.I.N. Number ( 3652) anywhere on here.....oops!!!

I do understand what you mean though, and thanks for the Security "Tip"!!

Dear Kewpie, or any Moderator, could you PLEASE change my "User name" to "Dave Jay" ASAP, as I cannot seem do it at this end.....Thanx again!! cheers!

Dave that's your email and home address on here now, if No place like Rome sees it he'll have a bank account open in your name within minutes! :D

Hi Dave hope you re well i will again step into the breach here and do you a copy,it ll be in the post monday. Nice to meet you at the gig. Will you be still at the same adress once NPLR ransacks your gaff?

All the best Alan

yousef – thanks both for the upload, and for making me understand a little more about what all this anti-mp3 stuff is about. i had a similar discussion about the same subject on this very forum recently, but you made a far better point.

A copy on CD would be Fantastic!!! I cannot get things to "Download", as I am not very good with computer things.....
If you could Kindly provide me with a copy that I can play on CD, I would be extremely grateful, and also send you something on DVD back in return.....
Thank you...
If you do this, Please remember to include a return address!!! Thanx very much again.
Dave,
80 Sandfield Road,
Upton,
Wirral,
UK
CH49 7 LT

Are you crazy?
Do not post your home adress here.it's dangerous.

Yeah yeah, I know ....it's serious!!!
But, Believe me, I can take on anyone who trys to disturb my slumbers....I am not a an Old granny ( just Yet....though I have my moments....)
And I have a HUGE Chainsaw waiting...And a Vicious L'il Millie- Dawwg!!! ( not forgetting the old "Whackre" Bat that my dad owned...When His shop was attacked....My dad Came out in one piece....the Robbers didn't.....Long Story.....)

Alan....I would be SO grateful for a copy of that!!

(....It also Comemorates the Night that I met ya!!!.... great gig, wasn't it!!!...)
I will now have to find you something to Send back in return......God knows what!!! ...But I will find something.....)
Cheers INDEED!!! Nice One!!!
( ...Address still the same...No Mozzerites are attacking the Old Fort just yet.....)
Thank You SO Much!!!
Next Time we ever meet at a Morrissey Gig, I Deffo owe YOU a drink!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom