I'm tired.

my sleep schedule got changed back to normal
Right now it's 9am here in Eternia. I'm tired but who can sleep while He-man still breathes?

Right now it's 9am here in Eternia. I'm tired but who can sleep while He-man still breathes?

You are definitely the entertainment tonight..can I rent you out for my daughter's birthday?

I don't know, this is actually after the time I watched such things. I'm old, remember...

This is an excellent thread, Dave. I didn't go to work today because I was too tired. Or something. :confused:

hullo ms. clippers. i might do that, tomorrow.

hullo ms. clippers. i might do that, tomorrow.

Hello HIM. I highly recommend it. The sky is bluer, the grass is greener, the air is fresher, all for not being at work. And I have an excellent reason for having stayed home: pajamas. If you only wear them when you're asleep, then you can't properly enjoy them, can you? Mine have gnomes on them, and they deserved a little more respect.

I had to leave for Los Angeles about the time I normally go to bed. When I got there I checked in about 5pm and thought of taking a nap. I was only a block from the tourist area so I decided to go have coffee instead.

installgraumansyd5.jpg

The other day it was big news when Brad Pitt, George Clooney, and Matt Damon made their impressions at the Grauman's Chinese Theater so i took a picture of this guy installing it.

Hello HIM. I highly recommend it. The sky is bluer, the grass is greener, the air is fresher, all for not being at work. And I have an excellent reason for having stayed home: pajamas. If you only wear them when you're asleep, then you can't properly enjoy them, can you? Mine have gnomes on them, and they deserved a little more respect.

pyjamas is probably the best reason i've ever heard for being off work. are they cosy?

It's a lazy day, feels like it will get warm. You can watch some Ricki Lake or something. :p

It's blazing hot, humid, no breeze here so I'm staying indoors (until I go out :rolleyes:) with shades drawn and the a/c maxed. I don't know of this Ricki Lake, it must be in California. Can one go water skiing there?

pyjamas is probably the best reason i've ever heard for being off work. are they cosy?

They are perfect - two sizes too big and 100% cotton.

Back
Top Bottom