'I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris' B-sides available on i-tunes

Re: I'm throwing my arms around Paris MySpace Rip

You naughty naughty boy.

if youre going to pirate, the entire album is widely available in good quality. i dont see the point in this. im confused.

if youre going to pirate, the entire album is widely available in good quality. i dont see the point in this. im confused.

Did you actually read the title of this thread and his post. He ripped the Paris VIDEO which is free to watch so where's the harm in uploading it. He didn't say anything about pirating the entire album at all.

The point is same people want to watch it on their computers or burn it to DVD so they watch it on their TVs. It isn't available for me to buy off itunes in Australia so I thank you for doing so mate. Shame though as it's not great quality but it's the thought that counts.

So what's this Mix 4 of "Paris" on UK iTunes?

I was intrigued by that too. But it seems to me it's the regular version of Paris.
The original version is 2:35 long, and the "mix 4" is 2:34, so I'm assuming they are the same thing. That and the fact that they sound the same to me.

Is there any digital site that you can download them from the U.S.? If not, would someone be willing to download them and PM them to me--I just want Death of a Disco Dancer and I Keep Mine Hidden, the 7 inch B-sides. I'll gladly pay pal you the cost of downloading them. Please e-mail me at [email protected] and we can discuss the details.

Is there any digital site that you can download them from the U.S.? If not, would someone be willing to download them and PM them to me--I just want Death of a Disco Dancer and I Keep Mine Hidden, the 7 inch B-sides. I'll gladly pay pal you the cost of downloading them. Please e-mail me at [email protected] and we can discuss the details.

Open a UK iTunes account. It's not very complicated. It's worth it for all the vinyl b-sides from other artists which they have in that country's store.

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?p=692911#post692911

Open a UK iTunes account. It's not very complicated. It's worth it for all the vinyl b-sides from other artists which they have in that country's store.

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?p=692911#post692911

you need a uk itunes gift card to do that, so it's not as simple as that unless you are rich you own a credit card and can buy from ebayuk.

I've got a better idea, you buy them, then delete your email from the files, and then upload them here...so everybody happy as Marred is.

Last edited:
you need a uk itunes gift card to do that, so it's not as simple as that unless you are rich you own a credit card and can buy from ebayuk.

I've got a better idea, you buy them, then delete your email from the files, and then upload them here...so everybody happy as Marred is.

God forbid :D

and if you try amazon.co.uk BUT live in the usa.. you get this message:

We're sorry. We could not process your order because of geographical restrictions on the product which you were attempting to purchase. Please refer to the terms of use for this product to determine the geographical restrictions. We apologize for the inconvenience.

and if you try amazon.co.uk BUT live in the usa.. you get this message:

We're sorry. We could not process your order because of geographical restrictions on the product which you were attempting to purchase. Please refer to the terms of use for this product to determine the geographical restrictions. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Oh really? then we don't have more options........piracy! piracy! piracy! :thumb:

Can some kind soul please upload the digital versions of the 2 7 inch b-sides. I've tried 7digital, hmv, and amazon uk with no luck. Again, i will pay pal someone the money for downloading them. I just want them. Post them here or send them to me privately, please.

Back
Top Bottom