I'm sort of new I suppose

MilaPatricia

I think I had a profile on here at some point but I have no idea what email or password and it's just easier to make a new profile. I doubt I was very active on the forum anyway. The internet and I have a...complicated relationship.

So about me: My name is Mila. I'm pretty amazing. I have a sexy panther cat named Gandhi. He is neither slender nor peaceful. I'm an editor. I write. I read a lot. I see as many movies as possible and will fight to the death in support of those I adore. I go through crafting phases. The last one involved my joining an elderly knitting/crocheting group at the local library so they could teach me their ways. I made a lot of scarves and slouchy hats that I never really wear. I think my next phase will probably be legit screen-printing because hand painting shirts takes too long. Besides all that, Morrissey makes me happy. I'm constantly blown away by the beauty of people like Morrissey.

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
I think I had a profile on here at some point but I have no idea what email or password and it's just easier to make a new profile. I doubt I was very active on the forum anyway. The internet and I have a...complicated relationship.

So about me: My name is Mila. I'm pretty amazing. I have a sexy panther cat named Gandhi. He is neither slender nor peaceful. I'm an editor. I write. I read a lot. I see as many movies as possible and will fight to the death in support of those I adore. I go through crafting phases. The last one involved my joining an elderly knitting/crocheting group at the local library so they could teach me their ways. I made a lot of scarves and slouchy hats that I never really wear. I think my next phase will probably be legit screen-printing because hand painting shirts takes too long. Besides all that, Morrissey makes me happy. I'm constantly blown away by the beauty of people like Morrissey.

Welcome, pull up a chair. You'll never leave.

P.

Oh my god. it's Robby!

spontaneously luminescent
yeah, welcome Mila

& umm could you post a pic of a "panther cat" :o
unless, you mean like the big kind usually found in the jungle, I have no idea what they look like :confused:

Top Bottom