I'm selling Dad's ashes on eBay - The Sun article

It was probably pulled. eBay is strict about human remains. I did a search through eBay UK and Worldwide for human ashes in the title, then within the auction itself. I even tried completed auctions and turned up nothing.

Either it was a farce or it was already pulled.

Was there any other news on this? I would love to see if the auction was completed and for what the remains went for. It has been my experience that there is a buyer for everything.

Please do not buy / read The S*n:cool:

Jukebox Jury

I would have bid on it. I would not have bid on it with any amount that would probably win. But if I could get it for say $10 shipped I think it would make an interesting conversation piece. Of course after everyone was appalled with me I would make sure the ashes were given a proper burial or scattering.

should this be merged with the Father's Day thread? :lbf:

We really need to put something up that is completely ridiculous and get a bidding war across the internet only for Golden Palace to win and hand over a windfall of cash to us.

Re: auction idea

We really need to put something up that is completely ridiculous and get a bidding war across the internet only for Golden Palace to win and hand over a windfall of cash to us.

We should have a ridiculous / joke item for next SLC auction.

People should start suggesting the idea what would get an attention / interest from bidders.

For example 'be a Solo moderator for a day' etc. :p

People should start suggesting the idea what would get an attention / interest from bidders.

I may get into trouble for saying this but the SLC does not personally mean much to me. However... if David wanted to raise money for this site to offset costs... that would be an entirely different matter. Imagine the bidding to get me to go vegetarian for a week and to blog it?

for your interest

I may get into trouble for saying this but the SLC does not personally mean much to me. However... if David wanted to raise money for this site to offset costs... that would be an entirely different matter. Imagine the bidding to get me to go vegetarian for a week and to blog it?

You can contribute to the site paying subscription

Hey Kewpie

Thinking about it, maybe more money would be raised if you became ''not a moderator for a day'':rofl:

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom