Im pillows dad................

P

pillow's dad

I want to apologize to all of you for my daughters ignorance and stupidity. See,she doesnt get out much,she's never had a boyfriend in her life( no one would be stupid enough to f*** something as loose and as ugly as her),she has no life,no friends,and no job . She sucks dick on the street corner for a living(which to this day,she isnt making enough),she likes to touch herself and tug at her pants, she enjoys licking guys asses(which is gross,but she contniues to do it making her a dirty buttlicker),she enjoys laying on her back and spreading for every guy in the neighborhood,she's repulsive,vile,disgusting,likes to have sex with farm animals,likes to talk too much, eats shit literally,likes to swallow, likes to be shat on dujring sex(Im told right on her face),and mostly,she just likes to embarrass the familys name and reputation. She really does love Mr.Improper,and gets insanely jealous if anyone brings up his name. She has to have him for herself, and will stop at nothing to make him hers. She really needs psychiatric help and some prozac for her condition. While I like Mr.Improper,I can only feel sorry for him because of her incessant ways and her incessive jealousy towards other females. She will not bother you again everyone. We have now enrolled her into a good program at school and with any luck,she might be able to pass the 7th grade any year now.

nonsense

lemme get this straight. she's loose yet no guy is dumb enough to f*** her yet she spreads for every guy in the neighbourhood. make up your mind, you stupid c***.

> I want to apologize to all of you for my daughters ignorance and
> stupidity. See,she doesnt get out much,she's never had a boyfriend in her
> life( no one would be stupid enough to f*** something as loose and as ugly
> as her),she has no life,no friends,and no job . She sucks dick on the
> street corner for a living(which to this day,she isnt making enough),she
> likes to touch herself and tug at her pants, she enjoys licking guys
> asses(which is gross,but she contniues to do it making her a dirty
> buttlicker),she enjoys laying on her back and spreading for every guy in
> the neighborhood,she's repulsive,vile,disgusting,likes to have sex with
> farm animals,likes to talk too much, eats shit literally,likes to swallow,
> likes to be shat on dujring sex(Im told right on her face),and mostly,she
> just likes to embarrass the familys name and reputation. She really does
> love Mr.Improper,and gets insanely jealous if anyone brings up his name.
> She has to have him for herself, and will stop at nothing to make him
> hers. She really needs psychiatric help and some prozac for her condition.
> While I like Mr.Improper,I can only feel sorry for him because of her
> incessant ways and her incessive jealousy towards other females. She will
> not bother you again everyone. We have now enrolled her into a good
> program at school and with any luck,she might be able to pass the 7th
> grade any year now.

Back
Top Bottom