Im not crying about my beloved red wings

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP and proud of it
  • Start date
By the way,Lets see if the LEAFS can get by the flyers first,before you go touting them as cup champs.

Hey Pimply. You're incapable of jokes. Everyone here knows that. You're using that as an excuse because you struggle to put a cohesive sentence together.
The LEAVES told me that they've been called 'leafs' since day one, because back in the day when they were founded, the poor colonialists of the time struggled badly with the mother language. A bit like you in 2003.
The name will change, knucklehead. Remember where you heard it first. Don't thank me. It's my job to help my cousins out there in canada or california or whatever part of our colony they live in.
As for the wings being the best team in hockey. Shouldn't the best team still be in THE GODDAMN COMPETITION??? Or does it work differently over there?? Let me guess now. I've got it!! The first team to get kicked out on their GODDAMN ASSES is the best team. That must be it! Otherwise your statement doesn't make any sense!! In keeping with all your other statements.

And the LEAVES would kick the Wings goddamn asses, if only the GODDAMN PUSSIES would stay in the competition long enough to let us at them!!
Now be told, anus pie!! No sorry, I take that back. I can't do tedious insults. But be told anyway!! The advice is free. Don't thank me.
PS see ya next year. Corona here I come!!!

> By the way,Lets see if the LEAFS can get by the flyers first,before you go
> touting them as cup champs.

Ha! The LEAVES will kick the FILLI PHLYERS(correct spelling) GODDAMN ASSES.

If they can kick their asses as you claim>>> how come they havent faced them to beat them????

I suppose you wrote a letter to the flyers as well claiming their name is spelled wrong too??? what are you dislexic???? only an idiot(well,look who im talking to),would say the flyers name is spelled filly phlyers. And you say I cant put together incoherent sentences. if this is yelling out "ass ClOwn" I dont know what is..... By the way,When was the last time the leafs beat the wings for anything significant?????

The Leaves are going to kick the Flyers Goddamn asses tonight

By the way,When was the
> last time the leafs beat the wings for anything significant?????
All we need is them to beat the Flyers and luckily when I get home tonight they will probably be in triple overtime so I can see the end of the game.

> I suppose you wrote a letter to the flyers as well claiming their name is
> spelled wrong too???
I wrote a letter to the Flyers saying to bad Desjardins is out 2-4 weeks.