Sunny. Highs 88 to 98

Sunday
Sunny. Highs 90 to 100.

Monday
Sunny. Highs 90 to 100.

Last edited:
It's getting hot in here
so take off all your clothes
Does Nelly still have a career? (that was Nelly, right? all my favorite rappers are from the late 80's-early 90's)

It's getting hot in here
so take off all your clothes
Does Nelly still have a career? (that was Nelly, right? all my favorite rappers are from the late 80's-early 90's)

My favorite rappers are the ones who are dead......... because I don't have to hear their crap anymore. :cool:

Observed at:Sacramento, California
Elevation:23 ft / 7 m

Current Conditions

clear.GIF
97 °F / 36 °C
Clear
Sunny. Highs 96 to 102.

3-Day Forecast

Saturday
Sunny. Highs 88 to 98

Sunday
Sunny. Highs 90 to 100.

Monday
Sunny. Highs 90 to 100.
I'm jelous, we thought the summer had arrived, this time last week I was sitting outside my friend's caravan it was so warm, now I'm freezing again!

I'm jelous, we thought the summer had arrived, this time last week I was sitting outside my friend's caravan it was so warm, now I'm freezing again!

I agree. I don't stop wearing my winter jacket until it's in the 80s. I had stopped wearing it and now its cooled off and im freeeeeezing without it.

Currently 63F in Boston.

I really hate hot humid summer which is one of the reasons I left Japan to England.

I don't wish for hot weather because in London travelling by public transport is absolute misery.

It might well be but it is also a thing you put on your bed.
60220601g%5B1%5D.jpg
I get hot really quickly actually, especially at night. But ever since I had 3 years without heating, the first hint of being cold, on goes the heater!

It's cold here, I think I will put the heating back on.

I really hate hot humid summer which is one of the reasons I left Japan to England.

I don't wish for hot weather because in London travelling by public transport is absolute misery.

WOW.
Here it's hot and I can't stand it, I must move to England as soon as I can.
The majority of the people here where I live love summer and love going to the beach. I DON'T. I need a cool place. I hate sweat.

Back
Top Bottom