I'm going to London tomorrow!

C

Cinderella

And I'm going on the train...a British train...so wish me luck. But I'm driving back in a car.

Am I kind or am I stupid. I've also lent a man at karate my computer books (he's one of the nice ones though not one of the two c.u.n.t.s - I mean if it's not bad enough having idiot boy being a big BIG freak twice weekly I have to go and excite the attentions of mr tactile tutorage UK...oh well in a couple more years I'll be a blackbelt and still in my prime, whereas he will be starting to get on a bit and I'll be able to kick seven bails of sh1te out of him. So that should be fun...Oh, Oh, Oh

Oh violence is a state of mind!

> And I'm going on the train...a British train...so wish me luck.
> But I'm driving back in a car.

could I be one of the sleepers?

Give my regards to London. And if u happen to be in Putney ... think of me kindly. please?

Re: Hey I'm in London too!!!

Yes!! I made it...the plane was late, I had to drag me bag around all day but now I'm safely back at my old home in Southfields.....

Tomorrow I'm going up to Aberdeen which I guess does require a bit of good luck....well I hope I at least make it on time for Christmas. Though Christmas spent on a train would be a worthy end of this sucky year.

Too bad we couldn't meet while we're down here.... but then wait.... I'll see you next week anyway! :)

Back
Top Bottom