I'm Curious.....

iamkali62

If you had a piece of jewelry or anything else you wear on a regular basis that has a very personal meaning to you, and somehow you met Morrissey and he liked it, and asked you if he could have it, would you give it to him? Bear in mind- this would be something you would never be able to replace. Thanks.:)

I have a ring that's very precious to me, but I'd be more than happy to hand it over to him.

the-lord-of-the-rings:-the-one.jpg

Judging from his personality, though, he may already have one just like it. :D

I am so sorry. :o

I have a ring that's very precious to me, but I'd be more than happy to hand it over to him.

the-lord-of-the-rings:-the-one.jpg

Judging from his personality, though, he may already have one just like it. :D

I am so sorry. :o
hahaha! Before I looked at the picture, I thought you meant your wedding ring! I was hoping Mrs nrith didn't visit here! :D ;)

In all seriousness, i have a necklace that was my best friends, and I only take it off to have a bath. No, I wouldn't part with it for anyone, not even Morrissey. i don't think he'd like it, it's very girly!

I have a cock ring:eek:
Do you think he'd like that after I have worn it?:D

Jukebox Jury

Nope. That'd be a great way to show that I didn't care that much about it in the first place.

I have a ring that my boyfriend gave me, and my mother's class ring, and I wouldn't hand them over to anyone.

If he wanted my clan ring, I wouldn't mind giving it too him, because well, he is a very special person in my life, and I could always get a new one (which, actually, I need a new one anyway, as I accidentally stepped on this one. D:)

if he ask for my grandmother's engagement ring that I always weird, I'd ask WTF he wanted an engagement ring for, and unless he's using it to propose to me - no. You can have my school ID instead, how about that?

if he ask for my grandmother's engagement ring that I always weird, I'd ask WTF he wanted an engagement ring for, and unless he's using it to propose to me - no. You can have my school ID instead, how about that?

I would hope once he saw your school ID he'd reconsider the offer.

I would hope once he saw your school ID he'd reconsider the offer.

The sad thing is, looking at my ID would prolly be the best way to find out my age without asking me because I tend to look older then I actually am. (I was once asked if I was a senior. Defiently a "WTF" moment for me, as I'm only a freshman.)

and that's why, I'd just kinda...cover up my grade on my ID. and possibly my picture because I looked stoned in it, (which wasn't my fault, the stupid teacher told me to smile and I had nothing to smile about, so I had to force one.=|)

The sad thing is, looking at my ID would prolly be the best way to find out my age without asking me because I tend to look older then I actually am. (I was once asked if I was a senior. Defiently a "WTF" moment for me, as I'm only a freshman.)

That happens to me often. At school I often get asked if I'm 22 (I'm almost nineteen). It was cool when I was younger and got into R-rated movies.

The only "off-limits" pieces of jewelry that I wear every day are a pair of earrings that my grandmother gave me, a necklace my dad gave me and my grandmother's wedding ring, which was my wedding ring, too (which is now hanging on the necklace).

He could have anything else. :)

and that's why, I'd just kinda...cover up my grade on my ID. and possibly my picture because I looked stoned in it, (which wasn't my fault, the stupid teacher told me to smile and I had nothing to smile about, so I had to force one.=|)

Oh, I'm sorry Renia! Ha, a *WTF moment* (I may use that expression in the future; good one!) Well, this was a million years ago, but I always ditched when it came to picture day. No picture of me in the yearbook except for some idiot who took a picture of me going to lunch. I'm carrying all of my books and the sun was in my eyes...nightmare. I don't even know who did it. Prick. :mad:

That happens to me often. At school I often get asked if I'm 22 (I'm almost nineteen). It was cool when I was younger and got into R-rated movies.

God, you guys are so young! Grrrrr :)

The only "off-limits" pieces of jewelry that I wear every day are a pair of earrings that my grandmother gave me, a necklace my dad gave me and my grandmother's wedding ring, which was my wedding ring, too (which is now hanging on the necklace).

He could have anything else. :)

bysshe, I feel the same way about a watch my dad gave me. He wore it in WW2 and it still works! I also have a claddagh ring which has an emerald in it (my birthstone) that my grandmother gave me. Those rings NEVER come off. ( well, because I have to put my hand under the tap in the sink to pull them off.:D)

bysshe, I feel the same way about a watch my dad gave me. He wore it in WW2 and it still works! I also have a claddagh ring which has an emerald in it (my birthstone) that my grandmother gave me. Those rings NEVER come off. ( well, because I have to put my hand under the tap in the sink to pull them off.:D)

My grandma gave the earrings to me for a graduation present.

My dad gave the necklace to me for Christmas several years ago.

My dad also gave me the ring. It was her first wedding ring. He found it when he went to retrieve some personal things from my grandma's house before it was sold. I wore it around my neck until I got married. I had it repaired (two of the stones were missing - I guess that's why she got another ring) and resized. It's back around my neck now.

Back
Top Bottom