I'm back from Florida

bogdana

Finer Things Club Prez
So what did I miss?

yeah even though i keep forgetting about it. im pretty sure we pre-bought the tix though so it is set. just text me friday to remind me (i'll send you my #). I hate talking on the phone, just ask skins and nugz.
grayest hits hahahaha
srsly THPGU isnt really a 'new' single to us! we're such addicts.

yeah even though i keep forgetting about it. im pretty sure we pre-bought the tix though so it is set. just text me friday to remind me (i'll send you my #). I hate talking on the phone, just ask skins and nugz.

Yeah, I know. Awesome, though--see you Friday!

srsly THPGU isnt really a 'new' single to us! we're such addicts.

So you think. Did you listen to the studio bootleg of it yet? The middle break of orgasmic screams is definitely something was wasn't in any live version.

Hey welcome back. I was wondering about you--hadn’t heard anything since that hangover of yours
I thunk of you on Sunday as I bought The Office Season 2 and 3 for my DH for Xmas.
I can’t wait to pop ‘em in. That’s what she said.

So you think. Did you listen to the studio bootleg of it yet? The middle break of orgasmic screams is definitely something was wasn't in any live version.
god forbid he put out an un-jacked up version of a song. its like he thinks they just invented sampling or adding weirdo sounds to songs lol
Hey welcome back. I was wondering about you--hadn’t heard anything since that hangover of yours
I thunk of you on Sunday as I bought The Office Season 2 and 3 for my DH for Xmas.
I can’t wait to pop ‘em in. That’s what she said.

LOL thats what she said. i cant even begin to tell you how many people i said "Bears beets battlestar galactica" and "thats what she said" to on my trip. i was at a wedding for the first 2 days and on my own the other three. I have a long story about the flight home I'll post it here in a second, i need to copy and paste it from an email. i also had 4 fillings done - cost $423, Im mad bc she had to fix one i had done up here- it was decaying UNDER the filling- the filling that cost me $300, WITH insurance. i had no insurance in FL for the 4 fills at $423. someome please make some sense out of that.

Is this a PM I have stumbled on? lol What show you going to see?

Hahahaha! This and this are what we're talking about. I suppose that this thread does have very high PM/off-topic potential, especially considering who's already posted in it.

Can you ask them to play "Baby,Hit Me One More Time" when they play Edinburgh.

It's a deal.

Yes welcome back! I hope you enjoyed Florida. I was going to request that you take some photos of palm trees decorated with Christmas lights. I love seeing that shit. So weird but so interesting.

I don't think you missed a great amount of things. I'm far too up my own ass and miserable about the state of Christmas in America to be too intune with much else of late.

I did find out that cupcakes are also called fairy cakes. just an fyi.

One Of Many Wacked Out Stories From My Trip:

So I was surrounded by drunkards from Federal Hill (drunken frat kiddie side of baltimore) on my way home from Tampa. They'd been at the football game in Miami on Sunday and had flown in to Tampa from Ft Lauderdale. how unbelievably annoying they were. Who drinks that much on a Monday night? and then gets on a plane? and then orders more beer? they were all at least 10 yr older than me, too.
The guy I sat next to was probs the worst. He was 37, lived in FH, his girlfriend was so blitzed she kept falling asleep (it was only 8 pm). He was asking me annoying questions, like where I live. and then when I told him he asked me if I was "of the faith". WTF. I cannot believe how many people just come out and ask me that. For Chrissakes, if I WAS Jewish, I'd be annoyed too. Because really why do people care so damn much?
Anyway. I said no, and reached for the magazine to do the crossword, which I had already done on the way down to Tampa but I wanted a way to avoid this guy. He'd already offered to buy me a beer and I declined. I'm doing the xword again, and he's TRYING TO HELP ME. GOOD GOD. I don't tell answers to puzzles to strangers on airplanes. The point of puzzles is to keep your mind busy, not to finish as quickly as possible.
Then he asked me how long I'd been married and i said six years. He actually asked me if I liked it. WOW. I said yes, for the most part, I am happy I'm married, but I probs wouldn't do it again because its a lot of work and you have to be selfless. He said his only lasted three years, and his drunkie gf's only lasted 1. I said "Well, at least you aren't with someone you weren't happy with", but on the inside I was thinking "you two are just lazy and didn't want to work on your respective relationships because, like I said, it is a lot of work" lol.
He offers me beer again and I say no, again, and he says "why not" and I say "Because I have to drive home" and he says "so do i" and I said "God, I hope not" really seriously. in case youre wondering i really dont care what ppl think of me anymore when i'm never going to see them again. he was a little taken aback. he tried to say he was kidding or something but i knew better. a few minutes went by and he said 'you think im drunk?' hahahah i said "um, yeah. i see drunks all the time' and he insinuated that he wasn't drunk but maybe had just been smoking weed. great, that's pretty much the same as drinking! I said that, too. He said "Jeez, you don't drink, you don't smoke, what the hell do you do?" I said, "I work, and I go to school, and I am responsible, I don't smoke because I could lose my job and my nursing program, and I do drink, but ONLY WHEN I DONT HAVE TO DRIVE!" and he actually said 'you still go to school?'. wtf. i know im older than a typical student but that was pretty harsh. wow. he was trying to act like he was 23 or something. i so badly wanted to strangle him and say for the sake of all that is holy please grow the f*** up.
He fell asleep and spilled the other half of his beer on himself. I could not wait to get off that damned plane. At the suitcase carousel I slipped my therapist's card into his messenger bag. I need to call her and tell her about that, she's going to crack up if he actually calls her. But he needs some serious help, besides all the childishness he actually really looked pretty depressed.
I'm sure I have other stories to relay but I think I'll stop here bc this is already wicked long.
oh one more thing, while i was doing the crossword he remarked i was going through it quickly and i said "its the "easy" crossword, see? even you could do it". it just slipped out, ha ha ha i felt kind of bad! What happened to my southern politeness and manners? LOL

Last edited:
Re: One Of Many Wacked Out Stories From My Trip:

So I was surrounded by drunkards from Federal Hill (drunken frat kiddie side of baltimore) on my way home from Tampa...

Watch this guy show up at the GiaC show. "I f***IN' LUV THE SMIFFS, MAN! I TOTALLY SCORED WITH THIS HOT CHICK THIS ONE TIME WHILE LISTENING TO 'JUST LIKE HEAVEN'!"

Watch this guy show up at the GiaC show. "I f***IN' LUV THE SMIFFS, MAN! I TOTALLY SCORED WITH THIS HOT CHICK THIS ONE TIME WHILE LISTENING TO 'JUST LIKE HEAVEN'!"

hahaha i couldn't see him doing that. i think he's more of a nickelback/coldplay loser.

Morrissey came out (and so did Not Right in the Head ) and said after the Greatest hits LP he going to retire.

really or are you pulling my leg? retiring from new stuff and touring or just new stuff?

Morrissey came out (and so did Not Right in the Head ) and Morrissey said after the Greatest hits LP he is going to retire and start the Morrissey National Party and make all the foreigners learn how to make tea.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Thank you Corny. I needed that. :D

i recently discovered that cornelius actually does have a nickname for real: its Connie. just as lame as corny!

Back
Top Bottom